BY TOO FACED #49 in Makeup Palettes

Better Together won’t last long, so get it while you still can!

SET INCLUDES:

• Omg I have never wanted anything more in my life than thi...1 Answers
  • Are eyeshadow a decent size?? For the price4 Answers
Rachel K.
Hagerstown
I love all makeup and all brands but this one is my favorite love it my hubby loves it as well my daughter loves it too
Ileana G.
Los Angeles , CA
Very cute but pigmentation could be better. Bought because of then packaging but honestly never used in the past year.
Sinai C.
burnsville
I adore this product the packaging is so beautiful and I love all the colors an all the stuff that coming in it so much
Angel L.
I really liked this, it made my eyes look younger and more awake. I got samples and started using too faced after that
Selena C.
Bluffton, SC
One of the best makeup eyeshadows iv tryd so far its pretty exoensice though so I dont think I will be buying it agiain
Odalis A.
Mission, TX
It was a gift, i really love it. Nice eyeshadows, high pigmentation and long lasting. I dont like too much the mascara
October M.
Mountain Home, AR
Love this collaboration could not wait for it to go on sell. Both two of my favorite brands. I highly recommended this
Sarah A.
Baltimore
I love that this bag has different products. Kat Von D always seems to impress me. Definitely a must have in your purse
Destiny G.
How cute but 65$ that's pricey the huda Beauty comes with so much colors, for 65$ don't know if this long lasts or not
Kellie S.
Gallatin, TN
I love everything Kat Von D has out. I havent seen or used one of her products I didnt like. She has wonderful pallets
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
Too Faced Better Than Sex vs Benefits Theyre Real Which is better and why?
Jennifer M.
Providence, Ri
I so wanna try this! How is everyone feeling about the mascara ?
Christie K.
Lower Sackville, NS
Nur A.
We're the sets worth the money?
Maranda E.
Modesto, CA
Do you get the eyeliner and the mascara or are they sold seperatly?