BY TOO FACED

Better Together won’t last long, so get it while you still can!

SET INCLUDES:

• Omg I have never wanted anything more in my life than thi...1 Answers
  • Are eyeshadow a decent size?? For the price4 Answers
Monica S.
Rio Grande City, TX
Love these eyeshadow some of the best in the industry! So many pros no cons, my favorite is how creamy thy are and bend so well
Chelsea R.
Durham, NC
This is truly a great product and works like a damn charm. I would but this over and over again. It is kinda expensive though.
Leslie F.
Los Banos
All this palate does is bring happiness and a smile on my face its fun it beautiful and I can't see whyanyone would not want it
Sara J.
Round Rock, TX
The packing is super cute once you see it you'll fall in love with it. I definitely recommend trying it.  I personally loved it.
Casey O.
Hoquiam
The kat Von dee side is so much better. More pigment, the two faced side is sheer. Better off just buying a Kat Von Dee palate.
Leah W.
This is a gorgeous color!!! I’m obsessed with it!!! It makes any eyeshadow look 50 time more expensive than it actually is!!!
Heba A.
sugar land TX
I absolutely lovvvveee this product it works so well and has lots of color an pigmentation and works really good with my face
jackie R.
Santa Ana
I really love this eye clooection my mom has vey one of them and i use them and there jsut great ,  yall need thisss !!
Mikayla V.
Fosston, MN
This is such a good collab! I love that they included a full size eyeliner and mascara! The eye shadows are really nice too.
Jennifer W.
Great set, I love the eyeliner. But the eyeshadow colors could've been better coordinated. I never reach for this palette :-/
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
Too Faced Better Than Sex vs Benefits Theyre Real Which is better and why?
Jennifer M.
Providence, Ri
I so wanna try this! How is everyone feeling about the mascara ?
Christie K.
Lower Sackville, NS
Nur A.
Chicago
We're the sets worth the money?
Maranda E.
Modesto, CA
Do you get the eyeliner and the mascara or are they sold seperatly?