BY TOO FACED #49 in Makeup Palettes

Better Together won’t last long, so get it while you still can!

SET INCLUDES:

• Omg I have never wanted anything more in my life than thi...1 Answers
  • Are eyeshadow a decent size?? For the price4 Answers
Alexis C.
Phoenix, AZ
Omg I love anything Kat von d. She’s an amazing makeup artist and I love her products. This pallet is one my favorite and I use almost everyday. I love how easy it is to apply and blend out. The colors are absolutely beautiful and can go with almost anything !
Savannah P.
Hazard
Absolutely love this, the better than sex mascara is the the bomb & the shadows are so pigmented & so many looks can be created. Definitely long lasting and lasts all day! The packaging is also great! I definitely recommend this to others, it's so worth it!
Winter F.
Mobile, AL
Some of the colors were chalky and had fallout. I believe I only bought this because of how cute it was honestly. I rarely use it, the colors don't really go together.
I really just bought it because it was 2 of my favorite brands together. Let's be honest here 😂
Heather B.
Love this product. Beautiful colors. Colors blend very well together. Great pigmentation. You can build the colors because it blends very well. You can use this kit for night look and for day time look. I would recommend this to others and would buy again.
Kelli C.
New Jersey
This is such a unique palette and thats what I love so much about this brand. The colors are super different and I love to see palettes that dont have the same boring colors in them. They are more for bold looks, but the quality is so amazing. I love it.
Rachel S.
Victorville, CA
Nice formula, but it's extremely hard to make one look out of this palate I have to use other shadows to fill in what this palette is missing. It's easy to apply and blend but for the price I really expect to be able to had everything I need for one look.
Taying L.
Norcross, GA
Kat d von has some really amazing makeup! They all work fantastic and all the colors work sooo great! I would recommend this the every girl out there to get her products! They blend sooo well! And it's sooo worth the money! I would totally buy this again!
Autumn B.
I'm giving this three stars because I obviously loved the eyeliner, its actually one of my personal staples. Unfortunately sometimes in limited edition collections like this one I have found that the eyeshadow is slightly chalky and streaky.
Melissa S.
LOVE IT!!!!!! I love everything about these products. They did a great job. The color are awesome and very pigmented. The mascara great. The tattoo eyeliner is my favorite I love it I have bought it multiple times now. The packaging is beautiful.
Women I.
Guntersville
Mehhhh!  The concept of this pallet is amazing but the quality of the shadows are so so.  Also I feel as though it is kind of difficult to have a complete makeup look with these pallets!  Typically I love Kat Von D items but this one is just so so for me
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
Too Faced Better Than Sex vs Benefits Theyre Real Which is better and why?
Jennifer M.
Providence, Ri
I so wanna try this! How is everyone feeling about the mascara ?
Christie K.
Lower Sackville, NS
Nur A.
We're the sets worth the money?
Maranda E.
Modesto, CA
Do you get the eyeliner and the mascara or are they sold seperatly?