BY TOO FACED #75 in Makeup Palettes

Better Together won’t last long, so get it while you still can!

SET INCLUDES:

• Omg I have never wanted anything more in my life than thi...1 Answers
  • Are eyeshadow a decent size?? For the price4 Answers
Ariene R.
San Diego
She KNOWS her colors. The palette has the best earth tones for fall to make a stylish bold evening look or even natural daytime look.
Carrie T.
Sacramento, California
This is very shimmery and really provides excellent coverage. I really like the colors that the Kat Von D created. Love, love, love.
member-c0189
Love all Kat Von d products. So pigmented. Love when too faced collab with brands/celebrities. Kit is so cute for a gift or yourself
Mykeisha c.
Bakersfield , CA
Why is this the cutest eyeshadow palette ever wish I had this in my make up collection definitely definitely would buy if I seen this
CHARLEY A.
TULSA, OK
Very nice color pay off. I don't particularly like how much this costs but it is a high quality product with some pretty packaging
Kiana M.
I love it can’t wait to get another one. I love all the colors in this pallet. yes it does apply lovely & easy. It’s Long Lasting.
Isa B.
Bronx, NY
This is so amazing! Such a variety on colors and supplies too. It stays true to its color and it's really great i highly recommend
Shannon M.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this product! The packaging is very cute, and it works great! It has products that you can use everyday and also glam up on
Julianna D.
It's really pretty and easy to apply it takes me less than 6 minutes to do my eyes 👀I really recommend this eye shadow palette❤️❤️
Autumn C.
Pace
Love jay von d products these are smooth buttery eyeshadow that blend wonderful! Like the rest of her products, I highly recommend
Autumn W.
Texarkana , TX
I've heard good and bad things on this pallet I was just hoping someone could help and let me know how the pigments are? Do they blend? Are they chalky?
Kelli D.
Plano, TX
I saw this pallet in person, I liked the colors a lot! I was just wondering if it's worth the money and does the shadows blend well??:)
Nicole K.
Hudson, OH
Where is this available and how much is it?
Toni M.
Holland, MI
Is this product really worth the money? I feel like it's really expensive and doesn't have good shades in the Too Faced side.
Elenor W.
Doncaster
I really wanna try this product it seems amazing