BY TOO FACED #75 in Makeup Palettes

Better Together won’t last long, so get it while you still can!

SET INCLUDES:

• 6 eye shadows from Too Faced in signature formula
  • 6 eye shadows from Kat Von D in signature formula
  • Formulated without Parabens

• So I have to know - is this palette worth the price? The...2 Answers
  • Omg I have never wanted anything more in my life than thi...1 Answers
  • Are eyeshadow a decent size?? For the price4 Answers
Beautyby K.
I love this collab these are two amazing brands that came together and created an amazing little Platte with very pigmented eyeshadows.
Daniela M.
One of my favorite pallets. If I’m traveling and can only take one pallet this is the one. You can do very natural looks to very glam .
reylynn c.
Okay now this collab with Kat Von D and Too Faced is amazing this palette is so doable for daytime and nighttime I just love it so much
Rachel G.
Farmington, AR
I got this kit for a steal at Sephora and immediately fell in love. I use the products all the time - they're nice to travel with too!
Cheryl M.
Elmore, AL
I gut this for my friend and she loved it. The colors look great and are very pigmented. I think this is more for tan complexion though
ashley c.
Millry, AL
Love this ❤❤❤ this product is really affordable and is a great formula seems to go on good and last unlike some other brands ive tried
Jasmine E.
Akron, OH
Nice pallets. Great color selection. Goes on smoothly and easily. Really enjoy this product. I dont by a long from the conapny though.
Jamie L.
Really good variety of cute colors and has really nice pigmentation. No smell and lasts all day. Doesn’t crease but it is pretty pricey
Michelle M.
Stokesdale, NC
This is my favorite side of the collaborations, the red is absolutely perfect for Christmas looks. Her eyeliner is completely perfect
cassie S.
Salt Lake City, UT
I love this sooo much the packaging i have to say is soo cute n it such an amazing products i love too faced they are always worth it
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
Too Faced Better Than Sex vs Benefits Theyre Real Which is better and why?
Jennifer M.
Providence, Ri
I so wanna try this! How is everyone feeling about the mascara ?
Christie K.
Lower Sackville, NS
Nur A.
We're the sets worth the money?
Maranda E.
Modesto, CA
Do you get the eyeliner and the mascara or are they sold seperatly?