BY TOO FACED #63 in Makeup Palettes

Better Together won’t last long, so get it while you still can!

SET INCLUDES:

• Omg I have never wanted anything more in my life than thi...1 Answers
  • Are eyeshadow a decent size?? For the price4 Answers
Amanda S.
Chillicothe, OH
Super soft shadow, no fallout. Love that you can mix and match both color sets but can use separate if you want to take one look on the go.
Mu M.
Dallas
Super cute palette and all the colors compliment each other very well. It's easy to go between the two to create creative eye looks.
Marisol M.
Odessa, TX
Omg love this pallets how it just collides together amazing! Don't know if I should buy it just yet but I will definitely think about it !!
Sylvia R.
Bridgeton
This Palette was very cute, couldn't help it. I loved the mascara and the eye liner pencil. The lip gloss were too color pop for me though.
Railee H.
Easton, PA
I really love this pallet. I think the colors are beautiful. I also love how different both sides are. They are easy for me to blend also.
Nallely D.
Denver, CO
This mascara is amazing I have used it before and I have small lashes but using that mascara my eyelashes look supeeer big and beautiful
Amy S.
I haven't used the eyeshadow buy I've used the mascara and eye liner. I'm not a huge fan of either one. I'm sure the eyeshadows are good.
Paisley J.
LOVE THESE!! I highly recvomend these. They work soo well. And two products whatt. Plus they are smooth and the formulas are to die for.
Rikza S.
Morganton, NC
I love love love this collection. It's honestly really cute and it has two of my favorite. Rands together. A great gift for someone too!
Aura C.
It wasnt what I expected. The colors didnt make sense and the set was
too overpriced. I know they tried but it looked just out of place.
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
Too Faced Better Than Sex vs Benefits Theyre Real Which is better and why?
Jennifer M.
Providence, Ri
I so wanna try this! How is everyone feeling about the mascara ?
Christie K.
Lower Sackville, NS
Nur A.
We're the sets worth the money?
Maranda E.
Modesto, CA
Do you get the eyeliner and the mascara or are they sold seperatly?

back