BY TOO FACED #49 in Makeup Palettes

Better Together won’t last long, so get it while you still can!

SET INCLUDES:

• 6 eye shadows from Too Faced in signature formula
  • 6 eye shadows from Kat Von D in signature formula
  • Formulated without Parabens

• So I have to know - is this palette worth the price? The...2 Answers
  • Omg I have never wanted anything more in my life than thi...1 Answers
  • Are eyeshadow a decent size?? For the price4 Answers
Iveth R.
I am huge fan of kat von d; when I found tour too face and her were doing a collab I just had to get it and it definitely didn’t disappoint.
Kristin A.
Lighthouse Pt, FL
I only liked this pallet for the Kat von d side of the pallet. The too faced pallet wasn't my cup of tea the colors were a bit underwhelming.
ALEJANDRA G.
mesa, AZ
KVD make up is one of my all time favorite very good quality some products may be somewhat pricey but they are really worth the money spent!
Amberlee W.
Point Comfort
Amazingly pigmented stay on amazing love it and use it everyday
Even better if used with primer as a base
All sorts of finishes and I love it
Amanda S.
Chillicothe, OH
Super soft shadow, no fallout. Love that you can mix and match both color sets but can use separate if you want to take one look on the go.
Railee H.
Easton, PA
I really love this pallet. I think the colors are beautiful. I also love how different both sides are. They are easy for me to blend also.
Sylvia R.
Bridgeton
This Palette was very cute, couldn't help it. I loved the mascara and the eye liner pencil. The lip gloss were too color pop for me though.
Marisol M.
Odessa, TX
Omg love this pallets how it just collides together amazing! Don't know if I should buy it just yet but I will definitely think about it !!
Mu M.
Dallas
Super cute palette and all the colors compliment each other very well. It's easy to go between the two to create creative eye looks.
Savanna G.
I love love love this mascarra!!! I have to put at least a coat every time I do my makeup!! The liner is great to pigmented, long lasting.
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
Too Faced Better Than Sex vs Benefits Theyre Real Which is better and why?
Jennifer M.
Providence, Ri
I so wanna try this! How is everyone feeling about the mascara ?
Christie K.
Lower Sackville, NS
Nur A.
We're the sets worth the money?
Maranda E.
Modesto, CA
Do you get the eyeliner and the mascara or are they sold seperatly?