BY TOO FACED

Better Together won’t last long, so get it while you still can!

SET INCLUDES:

• Omg I have never wanted anything more in my life than thi...1 Answers
  • Are eyeshadow a decent size?? For the price4 Answers
angie n.
Hesperia
This is a great product . Very easy to apply . I use it every other day . Yes it long lasting . Wish I was able to afford more of it but to pricey .
sophiA H.
I love this palette so mucb, its so pigmented and smooth. Buy this if you evrr have the chance, its amazing. Like all kvd products, its a m a z i n g
Amanda O.
I love this eyeshadow and is definitely the best of both you get really cute softer colors from Too Faced and more of a bold color from the kat von D
Kay V.
Fulton, NY
I love Kat Von D! I love better than sex mascara snd I love the shadows and the lip colors! This is an amazing product! I would definitely recommend!
Danielle R.
Louisville , KY
Such a great buy if you love make up pallets. 2 of my favorite make up artist in one. Love the colors and comes with my favorite eyeliner and mascara
Gabriela H.
Kissimmee, FL
I LOVE THIS PALLETE.THE MIXTURE OF COLORS ARE GREAT,THE COLORS ARE VERY PIGMENTED AND SMOOTH.ONLY CONS IS THE PRICE HIGH PRICE FOR A SMALL PALETTE.
Tammy S.
Pulaski, NY
This was the cutest collection and as always KVD delivers, I don't like too faced too much but I can not deny this is the cutest design ever!
member-628781609
Literally so pigmented and rich. The diversity between this collaboration is absolutely stunning. I recommend to any buyer that wants an edgy feel.
sheyla c.
san ysidro
This was the best colab i’ve seen both the too faced and kat von d pallet were very pigmented they were so easy to blend and barely any fall out
Hermila C.
Who doesn't love Kat Von D and Too Face this has pigmentation and its great that you get this to eye collection's together really pretty colors.
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
Too Faced Better Than Sex vs Benefits Theyre Real Which is better and why?
Jennifer M.
Providence, Ri
I so wanna try this! How is everyone feeling about the mascara ?
Christie K.
Lower Sackville, NS
Nur A.
Chicago
We're the sets worth the money?
Maranda E.
Modesto, CA
Do you get the eyeliner and the mascara or are they sold seperatly?