BY TOO FACED #65 in Makeup Palettes

Better Together won’t last long, so get it while you still can!

SET INCLUDES:

• Omg I have never wanted anything more in my life than thi...1 Answers
  • Are eyeshadow a decent size?? For the price4 Answers
Brianna R.
Barberton
The product itself I did not like. The color did not last very long and it was hard to blend out. It did have very minimal fallout though which is nice to have for a eyeshadow palette and even singles. I would recommend this to a beginner when learning how to do eyeshadow though
Savannah W.
I love the idea of this palette. But there are a few things that make me hesitant to give it 5 stars. First, the quality of the too faced side is SEVERELY lacking compared to the KVD side. Second, the two sides aren't cohesive. At all. But overall, it's a neat concept and super cute.
Dawn L.
I love KAT.   And I love Too Faced.   So I was in for a party.  I'm a shadow addict.   I lived the idea of Kats leather /too faced lace ... but there are some pros and cons.  Colors are awesome. Pay off not as great as they've done individually in other pallets  they can be used wet for more depth   Med to light skin color would be best !
Marra Y.
The Kat Von D x Too Faced Eyeshadow palette is a complete waste of money. The eyeshadows are too average for the price, and the colors are random and not useful. Some are unblendable and patchy, which is completely unacceptable coming from 2 brands I had high expectations of.
💎Melissa l.
Lincolnton, NC
My friend has this pallete and I swear I use it more then she does it is so versitile between day and night easy to blend and super buttery texture you can do a natural look or really build it up for a night time look love it! Would buy it if I ever came across it in person
Blanca M.
I love this whole collection because if you're someone like me that likes to be sometimes in there vibrant colors and not so vibrant you'll love this. It goes on very smoothly and I believe would look great on any skin tone. It is recommended to anyone in my opinion.
Araceli M.
KAT VON D is a must in your makeup collection especially the better than sex mascara! Long lasting great for a night out, it's stays true to the color on the pallete kind of a matte finish with some of these colors and a shimmer look as well, I would definitely recommend
Jess S.
Ravenswood
I am obsessed with this Kay von D pallet! The pigments in the shadows are amazing!! Another thing that is great is they don’t crease on your eye lid after an hour of wearing it! The lip sticks are long lasting aswell and I actually wasn’t sure about the shades but turned out they looked very pleasing.
JOCELYN G.
Durham
I liked this kat von d because it’s really not tough getting these make but what is really tough is buying they are sometimes really good but they can be really expensive I do recommend this one especially if your a beginner because they really help start something new
Kerry H.
W Greenwich, RI
Does she have anything bad in her line? Literally one of my favorite combos by heart. Super rich colors. Totally live up to their name. I love the packaging. Only downfall is the sellout normally happen Super fast… Anything of hers that is new get on it right away.
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
Too Faced Better Than Sex vs Benefits Theyre Real Which is better and why?
Jennifer M.
Providence, Ri
I so wanna try this! How is everyone feeling about the mascara ?
Christie K.
Lower Sackville, NS
Nur A.
We're the sets worth the money?
Maranda E.
Modesto, CA
Do you get the eyeliner and the mascara or are they sold seperatly?

back