BY TOO FACED

Better Together won’t last long, so get it while you still can!

SET INCLUDES:

• Omg I have never wanted anything more in my life than thi...1 Answers
  • Are eyeshadow a decent size?? For the price4 Answers
Shannen W.
Syracuse
I was so excited to buy this palette/mascara/eye liner set because I absolutely LOVE Too Faced products. And I am very happy with the mascara and eye liner, but the palette is lacking. I love the shades and the pigments, but the color schemes are awful. There is no complete look on either side of the palette. I just end up using one or two shades and then dipping into another palette to complete the look. This is inconvenient and a bit ridiculous. Why are there no transition shades? Why is there not a complete look on either side? For $65(?) I think is what I spent, why is it so lacking?
Arlet D.
Hialeah, FL
It was a gift for one of my cousins who is just started to dabble in make up! When she received it, everything looks like play makeup it's so little and so cute!
Emily S.
Grundy, VA
This is a great palette! I have used this 4 times now! I got this 5 days ago and it's AMAZING! The colors blend very well and they are super high quality! I Kat Von D and Too Faced alot, so I think this is a GREAT combination! <3
Lyndsey G.
SPRINGFIELD, IL
I actually love the KVD side of the paper but I use the liner and mascara all the time! Was it worth it...i would day not really cause I barely use the shadows.
Ciara H.
Webster Spgs, WV
I love the packaging of this palette and the idea of it. To me, the shadows fell short of what I had expected. The price is high for the quality of the shadows.
Samantha S.
Hastings, MN
Very unique. I love how it’s magnetic and comes apart. Very pigmented and easy to blend. You can make so many different looks that it’s good for all skin types.
Shelby S.
Fort Campbell, KY
Haven't tried it yet but I love Kat Von D and Two Faced so both of them together is like heaven! I head great things about them and how cute is the packaging?!
Jaycee J.
east camden
I love it! I love the shades and how well they go with my eyes! It is easy to apply! It was one of my favorite gifts ever! It lasts through even the hard day!
Yesenia P.
Kearney, NE
This is absolutely one of my favorite palettes! I always use it on the weekends when I go out with friends. Super affordable and the colors blend really well!
Carley A.
Fayetteville, WV
I love this product it was such a cute gift betweene and my heart it made us feel like two halves of a whole gorgeous colours and just all around nice quality
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
Too Faced Better Than Sex vs Benefits Theyre Real Which is better and why?
Jennifer M.
Providence, Ri
I so wanna try this! How is everyone feeling about the mascara ?
Christie K.
Lower Sackville, NS
Nur A.
Chicago
We're the sets worth the money?
Maranda E.
Modesto, CA
Do you get the eyeliner and the mascara or are they sold seperatly?