BY TOO FACED #55 in Makeup Palettes

Better Together won’t last long, so get it while you still can!

SET INCLUDES:

• Omg I have never wanted anything more in my life than thi...1 Answers
  • Are eyeshadow a decent size?? For the price4 Answers
Sydnee C.
Chelan, WA
Bought these a couple days ago and I just loved them so much. It last long and it's perfect for when you go out it doesn't run down. It's perfect for any kind of skin and it would look great with any kind of highlight and I recmcont to get this !it is perfect for anyone .
I love too faced and mat von d and happy no it not not compare to anything at all green and blue with black on the out side yes lots of room for improvement tons and tons yes I would but it again and again
Melisa R.
Greensboro, NC
Omg I think it's great product specially because it comes with a mascara and eyeliner pencil. It's great price and won't ever find a deal like this. Great quality and I highly recommend this product of makeup.
amanda n.
Marion, IN
love the colors! love the texture! happy that it included two of the most coveted items from their line bc i was wanting to try them also! packaging is beautiful as well
Cara M.
Meridian
I love the KVD side, just not a huge fan of Too Faced. Great for all skin colors. It was a bit pricey for the amount of product. I didn't like the application, it was too chalky and it got everywhere.
Alyssa G.
San Diego, CA
I like this , it's great for the price but im confused about the colors.. just using one side is kind of hard to create a look. I dont see myself using the eyeshadow as much
Rhi C.
Oak Lawn, IL
Such a cute concept! "Swoon" is my FAVORITEEEE red eyeshadow ever, so I hope they eventually make a bigger shadow out of it one day! Maybe a Metal Crush shadow 🙏
Lisa G.
Modesto, CA
The best combo for the price. The all day and all night long lasting product is amazing. Easy to use and color is amazing. The price is very comparable to others.
Shannen W.
Syracuse
I was so excited to buy this palette/mascara/eye liner set because I absolutely LOVE Too Faced products. And I am very happy with the mascara and eye liner, but the palette is lacking. I love the shades and the pigments, but the color schemes are awful. There is no complete look on either side of the palette. I just end up using one or two shades and then dipping into another palette to complete the look. This is inconvenient and a bit ridiculous. Why are there no transition shades? Why is there not a complete look on either side? For $65(?) I think is what I spent, why is it so lacking?
Emily S.
Grundy, VA
This is a great palette! I have used this 4 times now! I got this 5 days ago and it's AMAZING! The colors blend very well and they are super high quality! I Kat Von D and Too Faced alot, so I think this is a GREAT combination! <3
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
Too Faced Better Than Sex vs Benefits Theyre Real Which is better and why?
Jennifer M.
Providence, Ri
I so wanna try this! How is everyone feeling about the mascara ?
Christie K.
Lower Sackville, NS
Nur A.
We're the sets worth the money?
Maranda E.
Modesto, CA
Do you get the eyeliner and the mascara or are they sold seperatly?