BY TOO FACED #55 in Makeup Palettes

Better Together won’t last long, so get it while you still can!

SET INCLUDES:

• 6 eye shadows from Too Faced in signature formula
  • 6 eye shadows from Kat Von D in signature formula
  • Formulated without Parabens

• So I have to know - is this palette worth the price? The...2 Answers
  • Omg I have never wanted anything more in my life than thi...1 Answers
  • Are eyeshadow a decent size?? For the price4 Answers
Rachele D.
I love kat von d and too faced products. I have an enormous makeup collection and this is one of
My favs. The mascara applies nicely and doesn't smudge and gives volume. Makes lashes appear much longer than they are. I definitely recommend this to others
Brionna L.
Avon Lake, OH
I love this palate so much!! It is so pigmented, and the colors are gorgeous. Two face and kat von d is a match made in heaven. :) The eyeliner and mascara are great. This set is well worth the money. Great collab!
Shelby B.
Kat Von D anything is just fabulous, cruelty free is for me AND it goes on very smooth. It's affordable and makes you look as if it's not! It's good to wear ANYTIME. I'd definitely buy this over and over. :)
rocio c.
En esta colaboracion de kat von d y too faced tengo que decir que en cuanto a packaging es una auntentica pasada... pero en cuanto a sombras la verdad las sombras de too faced me han desilusionado un poco. Probablemente si no fuera por coleccionismo no la compraría.
Alejandraa A.
Laredo, TX
I love this so much I haven't put it down since I bought it. It's so pigmented and blends beautiful. I think the shadows are right down my ally. It is the perfect day to night pallet.
Samantha h.
San Diego , CA
Honestly for the price I don't think this is worth it you only get 12 shades and it's about 65 dollars the color schemes are bizarr too they have okay pigmentation but I feel like other palettes cost lest you get more product and better pigmentation
Elvia H.
Burlington, NC
I own this duo and is great. First time user of tattoo kat von d liner and is great. Very black. Liner stays on all day. Mascara is one of my faves. The best of both worlds. Would definetly buy both products.
Jade O.
A little disappointed with this one. It needed more matte eye shadows but the ones included are really pigmented. I love that it came with my favorite full size eyeliner and mascara.
Haley H.
Andalusia, AL
Thsi makes my eyelashes look fab! I'm so in love with with this mascara! I recommend every girl to try it & did I mention it was sent to me for free to try! It is designed just right to make my eyelashes pop for when I'm going on a date or just going out with friends!
Ashleigh M.
Pelham, AL
Two of my favorite brands in one? Heck yes! The Too faced side is more of an everyday going out look. As for the Kat Von D side is definitely a going out at night since it has much darker colors and more intensity to it. Great palette for someone who loves both brands or just makeup in general.
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
Too Faced Better Than Sex vs Benefits Theyre Real Which is better and why?
Jennifer M.
Providence, Ri
I so wanna try this! How is everyone feeling about the mascara ?
Christie K.
Lower Sackville, NS
Nur A.
We're the sets worth the money?
Maranda E.
Modesto, CA
Do you get the eyeliner and the mascara or are they sold seperatly?