BY TOO FACED #55 in Makeup Palettes

Better Together won’t last long, so get it while you still can!

SET INCLUDES:

• 6 eye shadows from Too Faced in signature formula
  • 6 eye shadows from Kat Von D in signature formula
  • Formulated without Parabens

• So I have to know - is this palette worth the price? The...2 Answers
  • Omg I have never wanted anything more in my life than thi...1 Answers
  • Are eyeshadow a decent size?? For the price4 Answers
Jessica V.
I was very skeptical about this palette, but the packaging reeled me in. And I'm so glad it did BC I love this palette. The colors are so different, but truly do work. It makes you think a lil different on how to use them!
Phoenix L.
Grand Rapids, MI
I was so incredibly excited for this palate collaboration when it was first announced and when I rushed to buy it I was still just as excited. But when I went to go use it I realized that the palate did not fit together at all. No transition color and the Too Faced side didn't really have much color pay-off. A cool item to have if you're a make-up collector, but other than that a waste of money.
Nicole T.
Toledo, OH
L😍VE this product the colors are amazing the pigment is superb it's long lasting non smudging goes on smooth and has a creamy feel you'll love it as much as I do ! Highly recommend this product to anyone who loves their makeup and takes life seriously
Claire Z.
Denver, CO
I was so excited for this and I was extremely let down. The color story makes no sense, you can't really use the Too faced and the Kat Von d side together. The Too faced side has such generic shades that I've seen in all of their other palettes and the quality is just not good. Really sheer. Overall just not worth it. Much better palettes out there
Sharlene T.
Myrtle Beach, SC
One of my favorite palettes! I love the collab! And having the tattoo eyeliner and better than sex mascara included it amazing! They are 2 of my favorite cosmetics brands! The shadows are gorgeous, I love the magnetic heart combining the two palettes!
allison h.
This Palette is amazing. I absolutely love the KAT VON D side. Swoon, is my favorite shade. It's more of a soft crimson red. The colors are all very well pigmented. You will definitely not be disappointed with this palette.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
I really can't think of a better duo. I already use the liner and mascara combo on a daily basis as it is so the fact the two brands came together is genius. I really wish more would do this kind of collab for us makeup lovers!
Colette F.
Love this palette! The pigments on the Kat Von D side are amazing while the Too Faced side it great. Pretty easy to create full looks with if you just use one side but it is difficult to mix the sides together to create full looks. Overall very worth the price since it came with a full sized Better Than Sex Mascara and Trooper Liner.
Chantell C.
Palm Harbor, FL
Uuuhhh-mazing!!! Gorgeous colors and payoff! Stays true to color and you get both mascara and tattoo liner that are the best among the rest and. For the price though I wouldve wanted more colors or bigger pans for them
Rachele D.
I love kat von d and too faced products. I have an enormous makeup collection and this is one of
My favs. The mascara applies nicely and doesn't smudge and gives volume. Makes lashes appear much longer than they are. I definitely recommend this to others
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
Too Faced Better Than Sex vs Benefits Theyre Real Which is better and why?
Jennifer M.
Providence, Ri
I so wanna try this! How is everyone feeling about the mascara ?
Christie K.
Lower Sackville, NS
Nur A.
We're the sets worth the money?
Maranda E.
Modesto, CA
Do you get the eyeliner and the mascara or are they sold seperatly?