BY TOO FACED #75 in Makeup Palettes

Better Together won’t last long, so get it while you still can!

SET INCLUDES:

• 6 eye shadows from Too Faced in signature formula
  • 6 eye shadows from Kat Von D in signature formula
  • Formulated without Parabens

• So I have to know - is this palette worth the price? The...2 Answers
  • Omg I have never wanted anything more in my life than thi...1 Answers
  • Are eyeshadow a decent size?? For the price4 Answers
Jessica D.
I never doubted for a second this was going to be amazing, and it is! True to color, pigmentation is insanely awesome! A mix of Matte and high shine! Very long lasting, stunning packaging very unique and creative! I highly recommend this palette and the eyeliner and mascara are AMAZING!!!
Julia L.
As much as I love Kat Von D (her liquid lips are so stunning!), I don't think it was a good idea for these two brands to mash up to make a product. The shadow formulation of the two are so different as well as their pigmentation, so swatching them side by side are quite disappointing. And although the packaging is beyond adorable, I don't like how the boxes are magnetized. I was at Sephora and within seconds of me holding the item, one box slipped apart from the other box from my hand.
Vanessa G.
Bought this in Sephora inside jcpenny during the holidays. The colors are very pigmented. Not many looks to create with the color choices. No transition shades. The two faced side lacks pigment. Only used swoon from the katvond side in my photo.
Jasmine G.
Haines City, FL
Too Faced and Kat Von D together this couldn't have been a better collaboration.. each side of the palette represents each of the different brands and together is definitely is better.. wonderful pigment, blends well and the Better than sex mascara and tattoo liner make it the ultimate gift. Got this for my sister for Christmas and she loves it..
Alyssa T.
Collegeville, PA
LOVE!!!! I waited months for this and I was not disappointed! I can't get over how pretty and unique the heart shaped pallete is. The eyeshadows are gorgeous and "swoon" from Kats side is by far the prettiest red eyeshadow I've ever seen. The mascara & liner that come with this are great too so this was definitely worth the price!
Katelynn D.
By far my favorite!! Received as a birthday gift from a friend. The better than sex mascara has always been a favorite of mine, but the tattoo liner really ups the anty. I couldn't be more pleased with the shadows! Pigment and color choice are spot on for those "edgy" days and my standard natural looks.
Courtney W.
Boston, MA
For the most part I'm happy with purchasing this product; a full size of my holy grail liner and mascara ends up being almost $50 alone. So the bundle is not that expensive considering what you get. The palette is lackluster on the Too Faced side; doesn't blend well and doesn't have good pigmentation. the KVD side is AMAZING though!
Nichole K.
Las Vegas, NV
I cannot express how much I love this set. It's expensive. But so worth the price. The eyeshadows (specially on the kat Von d side) are stunning. And you get a full sized kat Von d tattoo liner pen and too faced mascara. This is a great great value. You will not be disappointed. And I love the packaging and the attention to detail. Two thumbs up. Get it.
Jasmine G.
Waco, TX
This eyeliner is the bomb! I'm very picky towards eyeliners, some just smear with in a matter of seconds. While this eyeliner literally stays tattooed until you wash it off! Definitely is the blackest it could be. I would definitely repurchase this eyeliner again!
Milly G.
Magnolia, TX
Over all I do give this a 5 star rating even though i wasn't completely sold on the mascara. I love the colors in both Kat Von Ds and Too Faced. There is some fall out but nothing too crazy.
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
Too Faced Better Than Sex vs Benefits Theyre Real Which is better and why?
Jennifer M.
Providence, Ri
I so wanna try this! How is everyone feeling about the mascara ?
Christie K.
Lower Sackville, NS
Nur A.
We're the sets worth the money?
Maranda E.
Modesto, CA
Do you get the eyeliner and the mascara or are they sold seperatly?