BY TOO FACED #49 in Makeup Palettes

Better Together won’t last long, so get it while you still can!

SET INCLUDES:

• 6 eye shadows from Too Faced in signature formula
  • 6 eye shadows from Kat Von D in signature formula
  • Formulated without Parabens

• So I have to know - is this palette worth the price? The...2 Answers
  • Omg I have never wanted anything more in my life than thi...1 Answers
  • Are eyeshadow a decent size?? For the price4 Answers
Lara W.
Kat Von D tattoo eye liner is my go to favorite eyeliner!!! It goes on smooth and nice even line. Thin line at that and makes eyeliner so much easier to use. It's very pigmented, deep dark black. I highly recommend this product.
Genesis B.
El Paso, TX
I loved this pallet absolutely I bought it because of the red inside the Kat von d side but I use the too faced side way more! The eyeliner ibwas not so excited about but I have now repurchased it and it's become my favorite
Sheila D.
Homestead , FL
Me encanto esta paleta es de unas de mis marcas preferidas se aplica y se difumina muy bien y además puedes crear maquillases sencillos para el diario.... so me encanto
Karla G.
Lawrenceville , Ga
I love this palette ! However it is really expensive I don't recommend buying this product because you can come across similar shadows cheaper for example colourpop, makeup geek, morphe etc
Person A.
This is a great value. I was so excited that kat von de and too faced were colabing to make this amazing palette. The shade selection is amazing with a wonderful pigment pay off. The formula was okay. I wish the shadows were creamier but still they were kinda creamy. They blended beatifully. I would definitely recommend this product.
Crystal R.
This pallet is a unique one with such different colors each and every one is highly pigmented and cater to many different looks .They blend easily and last all day.
Noel G.
Tupelo, MS
If I could be sent this I would die. The most amazing collaboration of eye products. Kat Von D's eyeliner paired with Better Than Sex mascara? That's all you need.
cookie m.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't own this but my sister does so of course I had to test it out myself and absolutely fell in love! It was exactly what I expected the pigment on it was perfect very creamy, the colors blend very well together and over all love it!
Alejandra M.
Lemoore, CA
Too Faced and Kat Bon D Beauty are my top favorite brands! When I heard they were doing a Collab I lost my mind! Love the Kat Von D red eyeshadow on the pallette
Brooke Y.
My boyfriend got me this, and I love it! I think it was a little over priced, but both sides have amazing shadows and they're are a perfect combination together! I would buy it again!
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
Too Faced Better Than Sex vs Benefits Theyre Real Which is better and why?
Jennifer M.
Providence, Ri
I so wanna try this! How is everyone feeling about the mascara ?
Christie K.
Lower Sackville, NS
Nur A.
We're the sets worth the money?
Maranda E.
Modesto, CA
Do you get the eyeliner and the mascara or are they sold seperatly?