BY TOO FACED #49 in Makeup Palettes

Better Together won’t last long, so get it while you still can!

SET INCLUDES:

• Omg I have never wanted anything more in my life than thi...1 Answers
  • Are eyeshadow a decent size?? For the price4 Answers
Ronni F.
Mobile, AL
This gets a 2 Star just for the mascara. Better than sex mascara is my favorite. But the eyeshadow was not the best. I️ don’t know if I️ got a bad batch or what. It was chalky and patchy on the kat von d side. The too faced wasn’t much better but was more even in color than the others. Very disappointing.
Jennifer H.
Vienna , VA
LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT! IM JUST SPEECHLESS ! If you love makeup this is yours ! I JUST LOVE ANY OF THEIR PRODUCTS . it’s great I’m alwyas happy with their products ! They never let me down . All of their products are great especially this one !! Totally recommend for anyone who’s trying to buy it
Dayna T.
Anything Kat Von D is perfect, love all of her packaging, her colors are spot on and always perfect!  It always stays true too color.  it is a bit pricey but we get what we pay for and a small change can take you from day too night.  Yes would not waste a minute repurchasing again!
Lindsey M.
Apple Valley, MN
Too faced is such an amazing brand. Kat Von D also has some stellar products. They literally cater to every skin tone. Whether you want dramatic, fun or subtle they cover a wide variety of products for different looks. Their products are quality and long lasting. I would recommend times 1,000.
Tina L.
charlotte, NC
Too Faced and Kat Von D came out with an excellent collaboration. The colors are pigmented and long lasting. Its pretty affordable and reasonably priced. Its good for day time and night time makeup looks. ITs super versatile and I love the brand names together. Its such a staple!
Kristin D.
Glendale
Ill be honest when I saw this collection it was nice for the all the products that it had but I didn't buy it for the colors in this palette to use. Just wasn't for me. I bought it to add to my Too Faced palette collection. so I am not able to speak about the application and texture of the product. its is a great addition to my collection because I love a lot of both Too Faced and Kat Von D products!
Brooke T.
Winston Salem, NC
Anything that too faced and kat von d make are always going to be my favorite products. I love everything about this palette. It has the perfect colors and they are super easy to blend. I would highly recommend this palette, especially if you love kvd and too faced products as much as I do!
Abby B.
Oak Forest
I got this as a present from my mom and I was extremely happy with the products. Although the amount of each product you get is small it lasts you a long time and I was very pleased with every product especially the eye shadows. They were very easy to apply and the pigmentation was great,
Savannah W.
I love the idea of this palette. But there are a few things that make me hesitant to give it 5 stars. First, the quality of the too faced side is SEVERELY lacking compared to the KVD side. Second, the two sides aren't cohesive. At all. But overall, it's a neat concept and super cute.
Dawn L.
I love KAT.   And I love Too Faced.   So I was in for a party.  I'm a shadow addict.   I lived the idea of Kats leather /too faced lace ... but there are some pros and cons.  Colors are awesome. Pay off not as great as they've done individually in other pallets  they can be used wet for more depth   Med to light skin color would be best !
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
Too Faced Better Than Sex vs Benefits Theyre Real Which is better and why?
Jennifer M.
Providence, Ri
I so wanna try this! How is everyone feeling about the mascara ?
Christie K.
Lower Sackville, NS
Nur A.
We're the sets worth the money?
Maranda E.
Modesto, CA
Do you get the eyeliner and the mascara or are they sold seperatly?