BY TOO FACED #75 in Makeup Palettes

Better Together won’t last long, so get it while you still can!

SET INCLUDES:

• Omg I have never wanted anything more in my life than thi...1 Answers
  • Are eyeshadow a decent size?? For the price4 Answers
Ketzali R.
Los Angeles
I love mascara! Very since I saw people posting about it on YouTube I knew I had to get it. It really makes my eyelashes stand out. I think this mascara goes with any kind of lashes. Really recommended!
Kristy H.
I think this was a cool idea but I really didnt like the product. The eye shadows werent the best quality and I thought the color selection was weird. This was way overpriced too
Ashley H.
San Diego , CA
LOVE! I love both Too Faced and Kat Von D! I had to buy this when it came out. The Kat Von D liner is my absolute favorite liner!! It stays on all day and it goes on smoothly.
Ashley C.
Woodruff
This is by far on of my favorite collections. It’s good any day or a night out. It’s able to make soft looks and also dark gloomy looks. For any skin type, it works for all. I would for sure but again.
Liz H.
Manor
Better than sex mascara is one of my favorite it makes my lashes look super long I always get asked if they're my real lashes I also like how it doesn't look like I'm wearing a lot of coats of mascara
Emily S.
Pico Rivera, CA
If I could ever be in love with a palette this would be it. The pricing was great and the colors are just beautiful. And the packaging on everything is just a dream come true
Mimi W.
Dallas, TX
Love the colors in this and I love the packaging!!! I am a sucker for great packaging. The cute letters about each other and the fact that it comes with eye shadows, lip stick, and mascara and liner. Love!!!
Ryan B.
Pikeville, NC
The Kat von d side was great but the two face side..ehhh.. not so much. If you want to buy a pallet that only half is good, go for it. But I wouldn't waste my money on it.
Melissa M.
Albuquerque , NM
I got this for a Christmas present and I was so excited to use it!! I love the colors and they’re so pigmented. The black is such a great color!!! I think it’s definitely worth it.
Jenny A.
This is a great combination of my favorite brands it can be pricy for some people which could be a con for people but I find it affordable I thinks I works good on my tan skin and I would buy it again
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
Too Faced Better Than Sex vs Benefits Theyre Real Which is better and why?
Jennifer M.
Providence, Ri
I so wanna try this! How is everyone feeling about the mascara ?
Christie K.
Lower Sackville, NS
Nur A.
We're the sets worth the money?
Maranda E.
Modesto, CA
Do you get the eyeliner and the mascara or are they sold seperatly?