BY TOO FACED

Better Together won’t last long, so get it while you still can!

SET INCLUDES:

• Omg I have never wanted anything more in my life than thi...1 Answers
  • Are eyeshadow a decent size?? For the price4 Answers
Adriana Sophia A.
Marshall, TX
These are okay. I used these more as translucent shades or if I want to go super natural. I haven’t used the red yet. I haven’t been somewhere where I would use it. It’s not worth the price honestly but it’s cool that it was a collab palette.
Krista M.
Milton
I knew when purchasing this product hay I loved Too Faced and especially the Better Than Sex mascara, but I didn’t know how much I would fall in love with Kat Von D products. The lady in the store highly recommended it so much so gay I couldn’t say no, and I do not regret my desision whatsoever! I love all of the products!
Maholy M.
Fresno
I think I got that gift for my birthday and I ended up really loving it is really not my favorite but Kat Von D really has good products to say I will keep on buying Kat Von D's products especially their pallets and lipsticks everything
Felicea F.
Lakeland, FL
I do love Kat Von D and Too Faced, but I believe this palette wasn't my favorite. I have heard that people were complaining that they did not put enough transition shades in the palette, which I agree. Personally id only use the KVD side.
Hannah J.
Farmville , VA
Such an amazing duo! My favorite brands came together to make this absolutely perfect set! Use the Too Faced side for a natural eye look, or the KVD side for a signature smokey eye! I absolutely love this palette! Pigmentation is unreal!
Rebecca C.
Not only is the packaging so very cute and colorful, the eyeshadows are so beautiful! The colors go very well with my skin tone and I am very happy with that. I have been using this product a few times now and I have not been disappointed.
Ashleigh M.
Pelham, AL
Two of my favorite brands in one? Heck yes! The Too faced side is more of an everyday going out look. As for the Kat Von D side is definitely a going out at night since it has much darker colors and more intensity to it. Great palette for someone who loves both brands or just makeup in general.
Rayyan O.
This set is a good value, I just wish that I liked the eyeshadows more. I wasn't really a fan of any of the colors. They don't blend out as buttery as I like and aren't pigmented enough for me. I love the bonus eyeliner and mascara though.
Tori M.
Vineland
the eyeshadows are pigmented and the palette comes with such nice colors! the whole assortment really pays off for the price! definitely would repurchase and the packaging is very adorable! definitely caught my attention when buying it
Heather O.
POCAHONTAS, AR
Wasn't to impressed with he too faced part loved the kvd part the liner an d mascara I use daily so this was a smart and easy buy for me! I was disappointed with the liner it ran out very fast compared to buying it outright by itself!
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
Too Faced Better Than Sex vs Benefits Theyre Real Which is better and why?
Jennifer M.
Providence, Ri
I so wanna try this! How is everyone feeling about the mascara ?
Christie K.
Lower Sackville, NS
Nur A.
Chicago
We're the sets worth the money?
Maranda E.
Modesto, CA
Do you get the eyeliner and the mascara or are they sold seperatly?