BY TOO FACED #65 in Makeup Palettes

Better Together won’t last long, so get it while you still can!

SET INCLUDES:

• Omg I have never wanted anything more in my life than thi...1 Answers
  • Are eyeshadow a decent size?? For the price4 Answers
Ashley A.
Rindge, NH
While I love any and all products by Too Faced, I would say I was highly disappointed in this collaboration. Not only were the colors very plain and dull, but the mattes were awful chalky and swatched horribly.
Brenna S.
barnesville
I love love love these products! The Better Than Sex mascara is awesome! I use it everyday and have had it for months! The Kat Von D eyeliner is amazing! I love how easy it goes on and how it stays all day.
jazy P.
I honesty hate this collab it is useless it's just random colors you can't really create any looks I only like on shadow but I didn't buy it for one shadow don't waste money on it
Cinnamin B.
Rialto, CA
While i haven't used this much because i am a hoarder of BEAUTIFUL makeup. I love the creamy texture of the shadows in this pallet. The payoff is INSANE. They really killed it with this collab
Elizabeth H.
Harlingen, TX
Did the perfect little set it has just about everything you need to start the day and look great the colors are very well on my skin tone very pigmented light and all day lasting
Krista M.
Tallahassee, FL
I love this palette, great shades and colors, the best eyeliner and mascara duo ever, the soft sweet shades with the dark dreary shades actually work well and swatch beautifully.
Mimi C.
When I first opened these I was so impressed and in love. However as I wore them throughout the day the mascara flaked and eyeliner ran and smudged. These are def not long lasting and I won't be repurchasing
Kodi C.
Best mascara & best eyeliner. Mascara never goes on clumpy & the eyeliner goes on very good & stays. It doesn't bleed & it's a nice point felt tip so you get a good wing from it.
Elizabeth G.
Coachella
I like this palette I can use the colors in different ways and I like because is a heart I love the eyeshadow colors I love toofaced all the palettes they have have a very nice colors and pigment very good
Nicole R.
Minnetonka
The whole thing together was amazing. My only complain is that the matte shades on the Kat Von D side were a little chalky, but still manageable. They just had a lot of fall out.
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
Too Faced Better Than Sex vs Benefits Theyre Real Which is better and why?
Jennifer M.
Providence, Ri
I so wanna try this! How is everyone feeling about the mascara ?
Christie K.
Lower Sackville, NS
Nur A.
We're the sets worth the money?
Maranda E.
Modesto, CA
Do you get the eyeliner and the mascara or are they sold seperatly?

back