BY TOO FACED #49 in Makeup Palettes

Better Together won’t last long, so get it while you still can!

SET INCLUDES:

• 6 eye shadows from Too Faced in signature formula
  • 6 eye shadows from Kat Von D in signature formula
  • Formulated without Parabens

• So I have to know - is this palette worth the price? The...2 Answers
  • Omg I have never wanted anything more in my life than thi...1 Answers
  • Are eyeshadow a decent size?? For the price4 Answers
Jenna C.
THIS PRODUCT. Kat Von D Too Faced X Kat Von D - Better Together Ultimate Eye Collection is AMAZING! I’m so happy two of my favorite brands collaborated! The products together were stunning and I definitely recommend to everyone!
Emily M.
Buffalo
I love everything about this. There enough shades for anyone’s liking and they blend so nicely. They’re pigmented and they go on so nice and last all day and night. I would buy this again in a heartbeat
Jazmin S.
I honestly just bought this because of the Kat Von d side but the top faced one surprised me I didn’t think I would be like the type to be into light colors but they ended up being some of my favorite colors
Heather M.
Beaver, WV
This is one of my favorite collaborations of makeup artists. If you buy this, you will get every single pennies worth if use. It’s versatile from every day, natural looks to date night looks. Buy it!!!
Alexis M.
Loved the liner and the eyeshadows. Both were very pigmented and the liner didn't smudge. I got to create so many looks with the palate. The mascara gave me so much volume and length amazing products!
Caroline G.
Marion, IN
This is not worth the money. The colors are pretty but the quality and pigment just isn’t there. It’s an interesting concept but isn’t that useful. I would have expected more from this collaboration
Chelsea E.
Madrid, IA
The pigments and colors arent as awesome as they could be and both sides have similar base colors. I really only like 2 on toofaced side. The only one I dislike on Kat Von D's side is the gold. It isn't as pigmented as it should be.
Amy V.
There has been no better pairing that's better than sex mascara and kat von d's eyeliner in trooper. The packaging was adorable. I loved the play on light and dark colors. Makes for the perfect gift.
Allie L.
Texarkana , TX
I love this eyeshadow palette! It’s so versatile! You can create so many looks. From day to night. It’s a bit pricey but it’s totally worth it. The shadows are pretty true to color & so pigmented.
Kalaya H.
To be honest, I don't think it's worth $65, yes you're​ getting their most popular item and beautiful pigments with great pigmentation, but to me it's not worth $65. It's just too expensive for me.
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
Too Faced Better Than Sex vs Benefits Theyre Real Which is better and why?
Jennifer M.
Providence, Ri
I so wanna try this! How is everyone feeling about the mascara ?
Christie K.
Lower Sackville, NS
Nur A.
We're the sets worth the money?
Maranda E.
Modesto, CA
Do you get the eyeliner and the mascara or are they sold seperatly?