BY TOO FACED #49 in Makeup Palettes

Better Together won’t last long, so get it while you still can!

SET INCLUDES:

• Omg I have never wanted anything more in my life than thi...1 Answers
  • Are eyeshadow a decent size?? For the price4 Answers
Katie M.
Fort white, FL
I found it on sale at my local sephora and took the chance since i already had a lot of colors similar to the too faced side i was really interested in the kat von d side especially the red with the right base its very blendable and easy to use.
Hira J.
Linden, MI
I got this whole kit for $28 on sale at Sephora! It was amazing, better than sex mascara, Kat Von D tattoo liquid liner, and two separate themed palettes. The pigmentation is insane, especially on that red color!
Lillian M.
Akron, OH
Even with the full size products this palette is not worth it. It seems thrown together and not fully thought out. I had hoped for more considering I love Kat but it's just not worth the $63. The pigmentation is poor and all the colors as easily duped.
Kim M.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this palette, the colors are awesome. I just wish that there were a little more product for what is being paid. I think these shades look great on all skin types from deep to fair. It’s not my first choice but I’d recommend it to a friend.
Lindsey S.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! I can't say it enough! Wish I had a lifetime supply of this! This product is so amazing and you will not be disappointed. Favorite of all time. I would definitely recommend this to everyone! A
Stephanie T.
Tucson, AZ
I love this Kat Von D and too faced collection. I love the colors of the shadows and the eyeliner and the mascara it comes with. You can do so many looks with this palette and you can purchase it at Sephora.
Yashaira O.
Jersey City, NJ
This palette is beautiful amazing.. must need palette the beautiful colors speaks for itself. It comes with everything you need anything KAT VON D makes you need her I would def recommend this to everyone
Rebecca B.
Bentonville , AR
I absolutely adore both companies and thought that this was such a great price when you are getting full sized mascara and eyeliner in the product, but when it came down to using the shadows.....what the heck here they thinking? I mean there's only truly Matte color on the Too Faced side was bubble gum pink! You can't use that as a transition color. And the Kat aide.....ok let's talk about these shadows. The red.....the beautiful red in the pan, but when you try to use it and it turns a burnt orange, what is this supposed to be a transition color? And having a full lid in such an intense red, silver,gray or black.....I mean are we bringing goth back? The concept was great....but the colors picked didn't work alone or together. It actually pained me to return this since I adore Kat and Too Face the way I do. Better luck next time because this was a flop!
Sarah A.
Sugar Land, TX
Omggg when I saw that too faced and Kat von D are doing a collab I literally screamed! Literally my favorite brands. The eyeshadows are so pigmented. Love all the colors. You can come up with so many looks.
Alonie L.
Lansing, MI
highly recommend makes your lashes seem more fuller . i use this product literally everyday . i have bough thigh product already maybe about five times and it is very affordable .when coming to this product i can not think of any cons . Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
Too Faced Better Than Sex vs Benefits Theyre Real Which is better and why?
Jennifer M.
Providence, Ri
I so wanna try this! How is everyone feeling about the mascara ?
Christie K.
Lower Sackville, NS
Nur A.
We're the sets worth the money?
Maranda E.
Modesto, CA
Do you get the eyeliner and the mascara or are they sold seperatly?