BY TOO FACED #49 in Makeup Palettes

Better Together won’t last long, so get it while you still can!

SET INCLUDES:

• Omg I have never wanted anything more in my life than thi...1 Answers
  • Are eyeshadow a decent size?? For the price4 Answers
Joe P.
Bloomington , MN
I just can't get into loving this set. For starters I love both the Better Than S*x Mascara & the Tattoo Liner, that being said the palette in my option is ok at best. The color choices from both Too Faced & Kat Von D are not really anything different from their other palettes they have launched in the past. There is also a lack of transition shadows in this palette. The pigmentation is pretty good for the most part. I do love the red shade from the KVD side. But nothing screams to me from this set. I don't find myself wanting to use it everyday since I already have shades similar if not identical. If you're new to both brands or a makeup collector than I would recommend this because it is a great way to try both brands and the packaging is super cute. But overall this is a pass for me.
Tracy B.
Abilene, KS
I love the Katie Von D Ultimate Eye Collection. This mascara lasts all day. I can apply it early in the morning and it still looks just as good when it's time to take my makeup off at bedtime.
Sam P.
Somonauk
While having nice packaging, I didn't really enjoy the color variety with this collaboration. These both are near and dear brands to my heart I just didn't feel like the shades of the eye shadows were very unique.
Gabriela R.
Bakersfield, CA
I loved this collaboration. I've done looks using both sides of the palette and I've done looks using only one. They have some beautiful shimmering shades and also wonderful matte ones. It even comes with eyeliner and mascara to finish the look!
Amanda P.
Union, NJ
This collaboration was my dream. Purchasing the entire set that included the mascara and the liner was really a big difference for me. The Shadows are ridiculously pigmented, smooth, and really they are fantastic
Marissa A.
Suffolk, VA
I love this palette! Honestly, I use the Kat Von D side a lot more often...especially that red shade (which I read somewhere it will be released by itself). It's so cute and I love the cute magnetic packaging!!!
Laiken T.
Winchester, KY
Love these palettes! Every shadow has great pigmentation and super easy to use! They last all day, and are super easy to blend! I have fair skin and these work good with my complexion.  Would recommend to anyone.
Mayra G.
Denver, CO
I love the Kat Von D side but the Too Faced one looks half assed. It’s hard to make a look with those colors. Otherwise the quality of the product is great just like any other Too Faced and Kat Von D eyeshadows!
Vanessa G.
Northglenn, CO
These shadows are so pigmented! They are creamy and blend well! There is no fall out at all and with an eyeshadow primer it lasts all day with no creasing. They layer well too. For the price it’s well worth it.
Robyn Z.
Raymore, MO
I am not too hip on this collection. The packaging is so cute. The shadows are poor quality and don’t blend well but the colors are nice. The packaging is a tad flimsy. I wouldn’t purchase this collection again.
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
Too Faced Better Than Sex vs Benefits Theyre Real Which is better and why?
Jennifer M.
Providence, Ri
I so wanna try this! How is everyone feeling about the mascara ?
Christie K.
Lower Sackville, NS
Nur A.
We're the sets worth the money?
Maranda E.
Modesto, CA
Do you get the eyeliner and the mascara or are they sold seperatly?