BY TOO FACED #49 in Makeup Palettes

Better Together won’t last long, so get it while you still can!

SET INCLUDES:

• 6 eye shadows from Too Faced in signature formula
  • 6 eye shadows from Kat Von D in signature formula
  • Formulated without Parabens

• So I have to know - is this palette worth the price? The...2 Answers
  • Omg I have never wanted anything more in my life than thi...1 Answers
  • Are eyeshadow a decent size?? For the price4 Answers
Waleska Q.
Loved this collab with them because it includes the better then sex mascara and the liner from jay which I have to say I can't put down I'm always reaching for this the eyeshadows are beautiful last all day would defiantly be buying another colab like this again
Vee S.
San jose
I absolutely love the palette such creamy pigmented shades. I can't say that about the better than sex mascara. It's extremely thick and weighs down my lashes. The eyeliner dries to quickly and has an even dryer finish.
Kailee S.
Rockwall, TX
This is such a cute and creative concept with the light clashing with the dark to produce this sort of opposites repel type of thing but instead the opposites are kinda attracting in a way with this design
Brianna M.
I live this collection. The colors are amazing and pigmented. And I love the packaging, it's so cute! I do believe you can find the shadows in different palettes by the brands but I bought it just for the packaging haha!
Paige C.
Circleville, OH
I LOVE the liners and mascara. They are my new staple in my makeup routine. The liners make it so easy to achieve the cat eye look. There is a great combination of shadows: dark colors, pastel, bold, shimmer and matte.
Rebecca M.
Kenvir, KY
Super pigmented.
Great price

Tattoo liner is 20 bucks by its self
Better than se* is 20

Which means you're literally paying 25 bucks for the pallet. It's a steal !
Jessica S.
Sad to say this but alittle disappoint in this product! I was waiting so long for it to be released and I had such high hopes for it! But the pigment wasn’t that amazing and the colors weren’t all that either! But the packaging is amazing and soooo cute!
mary n.
This palette has the perfect combination of colors from both makeup lines I absolutely love that I have both of them in one pallet and I love how they both mesh together this palette is definitely worth splurging on
Kate R.
Lees Summit, MO
One of my favorite makeup collabs so far! I love the two sided palette. It allows for a really great range of looks. Soft and pretty, or bold and dark. Super blendable and pigment. The packaging is adorable as well!
Sam P.
Somonauk
While having nice packaging, I didn't really enjoy the color variety with this collaboration. These both are near and dear brands to my heart I just didn't feel like the shades of the eye shadows were very unique.
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
Too Faced Better Than Sex vs Benefits Theyre Real Which is better and why?
Jennifer M.
Providence, Ri
I so wanna try this! How is everyone feeling about the mascara ?
Christie K.
Lower Sackville, NS
Nur A.
We're the sets worth the money?
Maranda E.
Modesto, CA
Do you get the eyeliner and the mascara or are they sold seperatly?