BY TOO FACED #75 in Makeup Palettes

Better Together won’t last long, so get it while you still can!

SET INCLUDES:

• Omg I have never wanted anything more in my life than thi...1 Answers
  • Are eyeshadow a decent size?? For the price4 Answers
Kelly D.
Santa Fe , TX
Absolutely love both of these products that eyeliner and mascara are to die for I will always continue to use these products they are definitely in my top 3 and definitely recommend this product to anybody that is looking to buy
Andrea R.
Me encanta este rimel es mi favorito, te da mucho volumen y te separa muy bien las pestañas, es el rimel perfecto, es un poco caro pero vale totalmente la pena, hasta el nombre lo dice. Definitivamente lo compraría otra vez!
Alyssa 💋.
While some colors are strong and pigmented, like the Swoon, others were just very chalky and created lots of fallout. There are a ton of shimmer shades, and some matte on Kat’s end. The packaging is lovely, but I don’t think it was worth seventy dollars for the set.
Heather G.
I loved the eyeliner , the felt tip was nice, you could easily do a winged eyeliner , and better then sex mascara , is the only mascara I'll ever use again , I got this bundle deal around Feb. Ever since then... I have to have the better then sex mascara , 😘💋👍🏼
Waleska Q.
Loved this collab with them because it includes the better then sex mascara and the liner from jay which I have to say I can't put down I'm always reaching for this the eyeshadows are beautiful last all day would defiantly be buying another colab like this again
Brianna M.
I live this collection. The colors are amazing and pigmented. And I love the packaging, it's so cute! I do believe you can find the shadows in different palettes by the brands but I bought it just for the packaging haha!
Vee S.
San jose
I absolutely love the palette such creamy pigmented shades. I can't say that about the better than sex mascara. It's extremely thick and weighs down my lashes. The eyeliner dries to quickly and has an even dryer finish.
Kailee S.
Rockwall, TX
This is such a cute and creative concept with the light clashing with the dark to produce this sort of opposites repel type of thing but instead the opposites are kinda attracting in a way with this design
Rebecca M.
Kenvir, KY
Super pigmented.
Great price

Tattoo liner is 20 bucks by its self
Better than se* is 20

Which means you're literally paying 25 bucks for the pallet. It's a steal !
mary n.
This palette has the perfect combination of colors from both makeup lines I absolutely love that I have both of them in one pallet and I love how they both mesh together this palette is definitely worth splurging on
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
Too Faced Better Than Sex vs Benefits Theyre Real Which is better and why?
Jennifer M.
Providence, Ri
I so wanna try this! How is everyone feeling about the mascara ?
Christie K.
Lower Sackville, NS
Nur A.
We're the sets worth the money?
Maranda E.
Modesto, CA
Do you get the eyeliner and the mascara or are they sold seperatly?