BY TOO FACED #75 in Makeup Palettes

Better Together won’t last long, so get it while you still can!

SET INCLUDES:

• 6 eye shadows from Too Faced in signature formula
  • 6 eye shadows from Kat Von D in signature formula
  • Formulated without Parabens

• So I have to know - is this palette worth the price? The...2 Answers
  • Omg I have never wanted anything more in my life than thi...1 Answers
  • Are eyeshadow a decent size?? For the price4 Answers
Lou A.
This palette didn't really suit me. Definitely not worth the money. The darker colors do apply but their not as rich a creamy as I expected to be. Plus the colors don't really give me anything to work off as far as giving my self a whole eye color. (My inner eye corner, my eye lid, outer corner) the colors just weren't working for me.
Haleigh G.
Irving, TX
Lots of pretty colors and very nice pigments but it’s not really something I ever grab for. It’s more of a “show” piece than an actual product I use day to day. I think the collab was a great idea and the packaging is beautiful but I wish there were maybe some more colors or more colors that worked “better together”. Pun intended
Bryanna B.
Fargo , ND
I was beyond excited when I heard about this collaboration. However, I will say I was extremely underwhelmed when I purchased it. The shadows themselves are decent quality, they just weren't the typical of either brand. and the colors didn't mesh well together. Its a cute pallet and its fun. but I wouldn't purchase again.
Krista M.
Milton
I knew when purchasing this product hay I loved Too Faced and especially the Better Than Sex mascara, but I didn’t know how much I would fall in love with Kat Von D products. The lady in the store highly recommended it so much so gay I couldn’t say no, and I do not regret my desision whatsoever! I love all of the products!
Gabie S.
I brought this palette for $65 from sephora. The too faced side is great, the shadows are soft and don’t have too much fall out, they’re easy to apply and blend. The Kat Von D side, the black shade is amazing, super pigmented and easy to blend, but the gold shade crumbled when i touched it, it’s super grainy and not good quality. The KVD tattoo liner is good, I don’t wear liner that much but it wasn’t bad. The BTS mascara was terrible, it was so so clumpy and it looked so bad on my lashes.
Samantha R.
Calais, ME
I have to say I was overall pretty disappointed with this palette. The pigment doesn’t represent the standard for these brands at all. It’s almost as if this product was made my a different company. Typically Kat Von D And and Too Faced shadows are sooo pigmented, but this product doesn’t reflect that at all. It’s not bad, but it isn’t worth $65
Mally M.
Hamburg
Very pricey but also very cute. I love the packaging in this. I used a gift card to purchase but probably wouldn't purchased with my own money. The color pay off is only okay on some of the shadows. This introduced me to the better than sex mascara and now I won't use any other kind, it's my absolute favorite.
Adrianna W.
Blaine
My fiance got this for me, for valentines day! It is so cute, and i especially love the names of all the colors in the palette. Cons, if you don't use reds, I wouldnt buy it. There is a strong red color in there, and I have never used it! I love to get the most out of my palettes. The other shades are pretty though!
sarina h.
I love love love Kat von D products along with Too faced , they are kinda pricey but it's so worth it the Kat von D eyeliner is so easy to work with and to put on , the Too faced mascara that comes with it is great if you like you're eyelashes to look almost fake and it makes them super noticeable.
Sandra A.
The eye shadow colors are very easy to find in any other pallete and it was way too pricey for the amount you get. I love the brand and the formula but it was way too much money to spend in those colors. I would recommend because of the formula but would not because I honestly don't think its worth it
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
Too Faced Better Than Sex vs Benefits Theyre Real Which is better and why?
Jennifer M.
Providence, Ri
I so wanna try this! How is everyone feeling about the mascara ?
Christie K.
Lower Sackville, NS
Nur A.
We're the sets worth the money?
Maranda E.
Modesto, CA
Do you get the eyeliner and the mascara or are they sold seperatly?