BY TOO FACED #49 in Makeup Palettes

Better Together won’t last long, so get it while you still can!

SET INCLUDES:

• Omg I have never wanted anything more in my life than thi...1 Answers
  • Are eyeshadow a decent size?? For the price4 Answers
Amanda H.
Carrollton
Ok as far as the mascara and eyeliner go of they are my faves anyway. The pallet itself is good but I feel that I have to use other eyeshadows with it to get a complete look.
Stephanie C.
Woodbury Heights, NJ
I'm absolutely in love with this palette. Too Faced and Kate Von D are two of my favorite brands, and I couldn't be any more pleased with this package. The colors are super pigmented and long lasting, and perfect for any occasion. Inside the package comes Too Faced mascara and Kat Von D's Tattoo liner, which both are amazing products. I'm very pleased with this product.
Mary G.
san diego
Kat von D! Besides their lip product I am obsessed with eye liners and mascara which this deal made it so much better. I love how the eye liner is easy to apply and the applicator of the mascara is different from the other applicators. This is highly recommended product for me
Tori M.
Vineland
the eyeshadows are pigmented and the palette comes with such nice colors! the whole assortment really pays off for the price! definitely would repurchase and the packaging is very adorable! definitely caught my attention when buying it
Heather O.
Pocahontas, AR
Wasn't to impressed with he too faced part loved the kvd part the liner an d mascara I use daily so this was a smart and easy buy for me! I was disappointed with the liner it ran out very fast compared to buying it outright by itself!
Danielle B.
Johnson City, TN
Before this palette, I had never been so excited for one to come out. Both sides of this offers very different looks. You can go natural, girly, smoky, sexy, and edgy! Huge bonus that it has full size mascara and eye liner included
madison w.
maryville , TN
i love the kat von d side of the palette but the too faced makes it hard for me to create a full look considering there's no transition shade. the mascara and eyeliner worked great though. overall the price is great for what you get.
Caitlin B.
Adger, AL
This product is not worth it. I purchased mine for $65 at sephora. The shadows are not that amazing. They are extremely subtle. I didnt need another dull size mascara or eyeliner but its kind of okay because I do like those products.
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
I was insanely excited for this collection to come out because it's 2 of my favorite brands together so who wouldn't be?! However, I was just a tad disappointed in the color story because for the theme to be "better together" I don't see the sides working together at all. It's also hard for me to use just one palette for a look without going into singles or another palettes in general for transition shades. Also the 2 mattes on the too faced side were lacking a little bit. All that being said, overall I do like the color individually and the other are very smooth and pigmented. The packaging alone is to die for. Also it's a great deal overall since it includes to the full size bts mascara and trooper liner that we all know and love. Would recommend.
Alyssa M.
Laredo
God you do not know how much i love this product. This product was my very first eyeshadow product omg. Im still in love with it till this day. I like ve the shimmers and the red on the Kat von D side. Really and truly recommend ❤️
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
Too Faced Better Than Sex vs Benefits Theyre Real Which is better and why?
Jennifer M.
Providence, Ri
I so wanna try this! How is everyone feeling about the mascara ?
Christie K.
Lower Sackville, NS
Nur A.
We're the sets worth the money?
Maranda E.
Modesto, CA
Do you get the eyeliner and the mascara or are they sold seperatly?