BY TOO FACED #49 in Makeup Palettes

Better Together won’t last long, so get it while you still can!

SET INCLUDES:

• 6 eye shadows from Too Faced in signature formula
  • 6 eye shadows from Kat Von D in signature formula
  • Formulated without Parabens

• So I have to know - is this palette worth the price? The...2 Answers
  • Omg I have never wanted anything more in my life than thi...1 Answers
  • Are eyeshadow a decent size?? For the price4 Answers
Yoazin V.
I love both Kat Von D and too face products and this duo was amazing. The sweet and dark side theirs so many looks you can create with just this pallete. Plus the packaging is amazing. Love how they can come apart and be put back together by magnet
Diana C.
Trabuco Canyon
   Two faced always has amazing products and this is just one of them  .Matte finish ,amazing shimmer  very easy to apply and use      Great for a casual look and even an intense look  ,good for both everyday and night use and I highly would recommend it  :)
Genesis R.
McAllen , TX
Best combination ever both products really recommend for any skin color girl out there! It's a must need you can use it for a everyday wear eyeliner makes your eyes stand out and the mascara is the best!!!
April G.
Fontana , CA
The eyeshadow are very pigmented on the Kat von d, but as for the too faced one... not that much, but over all pigmented. Great price for the whole deal. Blends very well as well.
khrystal M.
BETHLEHEM, PA
I am so happy I purchased this palette. The shadows are really pretty and pigmented. It is always awesome when two of my fave brands come together. It has a good mix of matte and shimmer shadows and they stay true to color. The packaging is adorable.
Adriana Sophia A.
Marshall, TX
These are okay. I used these more as translucent shades or if I want to go super natural. I haven’t used the red yet. I haven’t been somewhere where I would use it. It’s not worth the price honestly but it’s cool that it was a collab palette.
Natacia M.
Holland, MI
I love this set. Even though it's expensive, everything in this is perfect! The eyeshadow blends well with shadows in this palette and others. The mascara is one of my favorites out of all I have ever used. The liner is better than most liquid liner pens out there. The mascara and liner have been my go tos recently. Also, the palette is magnetic and that's just cool.
Sara D.
I was so excited to see this palette. I got a day after I ordered it and I'm in love.
Kat Von D's side is extremely pigmented and buttery soft. Too faced had really nice shimmers. I did not like that there wasn't a transition color, but all and all it is a really beautiful palette
Jayy S.
Los Angeles, CA
Somewhat pigmented don't really like the mascara because it gets so clumpy so easily but the tattoo liner is very nice so amazing to use I love it the packaging is so nice I love the half and half and the little story that comes from each half
adriana c.
This has to be one of my favorites palettes in terms of packaging. It is so different than any other palette I own. It contains a mix of mattes and shimmers. I love the kat von d side but I don't care for the too faced side.
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
Too Faced Better Than Sex vs Benefits Theyre Real Which is better and why?
Jennifer M.
Providence, Ri
I so wanna try this! How is everyone feeling about the mascara ?
Christie K.
Lower Sackville, NS
Nur A.
We're the sets worth the money?
Maranda E.
Modesto, CA
Do you get the eyeliner and the mascara or are they sold seperatly?