BY TOO FACED #49 in Makeup Palettes

Better Together won’t last long, so get it while you still can!

SET INCLUDES:

• Omg I have never wanted anything more in my life than thi...1 Answers
  • Are eyeshadow a decent size?? For the price4 Answers
Mallory J.
Charleston, IL
Some of the matte shades were very chalky and the colors don't really go together despite the name! But the shimmer shadows pigment and textures were literally perfect I just use the hell out of them!
Emily R.
Beloit, WI
The palette is adorable so if you're a collector as I am you've almost got to have it! However the too faced side the shadow do not pick up well are chalky and not very pigmented but the kvd side is well pigmented a bit creamy of a formula and worth it
Molly C.
Jennings
I love KVD and Too Faced! The quality of the shadows are amazing, the eyeliner and Better Than Sex mascara is amazing! But the color combination for the colors they selected just didn’t work for me! I had a hard time figuring out looks unfortunately!
Lexi H.
Warwick, RI
I love the eyeliner and mascara it comes with, the too faced side has a few chalky shades, the kvd side is very buttery and pigmented and there's no good transition shade, so i have to use another palette with it, but other than that its an ok palette
Jillian H.
Clyde, NY
This pallet is prob one of the best eyeshadow one I've bought, the pigment is absolutely amazing. My favorite is the red! Best thing is that it looks good on any skin tone surprisingly! I would so buy is again!
Samantha H.
Love the liner and love this duo! I got mine from Sephora it is long lasting. It doesn't give as much length as I thought it would! The liner stays on all day and doesn't smudge at all! I will buy the liner again not sure about the mascara may try another!
Andrea W.
Princeton, WV
This palette is absolutely amazing! At first I bought it for the red shade in the KVD side, but I use several colors in the palette daily! The price is amazing for everything that you get!
Sophia V.
Anderson , IN
First of all the color payoff of these shadows are amazing ! They can go from an everyday look and night! The pro of this isnthst you have so many choices!! It blends like a dream and you definitely won’t regret buying! I’m definitely buying again!
Alexis T.
Love this collection. Yes, it is a bit on the pricey side but since it came with the full size mascara and eye liner I felt that it was more reasonable. My only dislike is that because it's a collaboration, I didn't see a vegan stamp on the packaging.
Samantha h.
San Diego , CA
Honestly for the price I don't think this is worth it you only get 12 shades and it's about 65 dollars the color schemes are bizarr too they have okay pigmentation but I feel like other palettes cost lest you get more product and better pigmentation
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
Too Faced Better Than Sex vs Benefits Theyre Real Which is better and why?
Jennifer M.
Providence, Ri
I so wanna try this! How is everyone feeling about the mascara ?
Christie K.
Lower Sackville, NS
Nur A.
We're the sets worth the money?
Maranda E.
Modesto, CA
Do you get the eyeliner and the mascara or are they sold seperatly?