BY TOO FACED

Better Together won’t last long, so get it while you still can!

SET INCLUDES:

• Omg I have never wanted anything more in my life than thi...1 Answers
  • Are eyeshadow a decent size?? For the price4 Answers
Mimi W.
Dallas, TX
Love the colors in this and I love the packaging!!! I am a sucker for great packaging. The cute letters about each other and the fact that it comes with eye shadows, lip stick, and mascara and liner. Love!!!
Liz H.
Manor
Better than sex mascara is one of my favorite it makes my lashes look super long I always get asked if they're my real lashes I also like how it doesn't look like I'm wearing a lot of coats of mascara
Emily S.
Pico Rivera, CA
If I could ever be in love with a palette this would be it. The pricing was great and the colors are just beautiful. And the packaging on everything is just a dream come true
Jenny A.
This is a great combination of my favorite brands it can be pricy for some people which could be a con for people but I find it affordable I thinks I works good on my tan skin and I would buy it again
Ryan B.
Pikeville, NC
The Kat von d side was great but the two face side..ehhh.. not so much. If you want to buy a pallet that only half is good, go for it. But I wouldn't waste my money on it.
Lara W.
Kat Von D tattoo eye liner is my go to favorite eyeliner!!! It goes on smooth and nice even line. Thin line at that and makes eyeliner so much easier to use. It's very pigmented, deep dark black. I highly recommend this product.
Genesis B.
El Paso, TX
I loved this pallet absolutely I bought it because of the red inside the Kat von d side but I use the too faced side way more! The eyeliner ibwas not so excited about but I have now repurchased it and it's become my favorite
Karla G.
Lawrenceville , Ga
I love this palette ! However it is really expensive I don't recommend buying this product because you can come across similar shadows cheaper for example colourpop, makeup geek, morphe etc
Person A.
This is a great value. I was so excited that kat von de and too faced were colabing to make this amazing palette. The shade selection is amazing with a wonderful pigment pay off. The formula was okay. I wish the shadows were creamier but still they were kinda creamy. They blended beatifully. I would definitely recommend this product.
Noel G.
Tupelo, MS
If I could be sent this I would die. The most amazing collaboration of eye products. Kat Von D's eyeliner paired with Better Than Sex mascara? That's all you need.
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
Too Faced Better Than Sex vs Benefits Theyre Real Which is better and why?
Jennifer M.
Providence, Ri
I so wanna try this! How is everyone feeling about the mascara ?
Christie K.
Lower Sackville, NS
Nur A.
Chicago
We're the sets worth the money?
Maranda E.
Modesto, CA
Do you get the eyeliner and the mascara or are they sold seperatly?