BY TOO FACED #49 in Makeup Palettes

Better Together won’t last long, so get it while you still can!

SET INCLUDES:

• 6 eye shadows from Too Faced in signature formula
  • 6 eye shadows from Kat Von D in signature formula
  • Formulated without Parabens

• So I have to know - is this palette worth the price? The...2 Answers
  • Omg I have never wanted anything more in my life than thi...1 Answers
  • Are eyeshadow a decent size?? For the price4 Answers
megan M.
 I love this brand so much in the mascara is awesome.  These products are good for every day use!!!!!!!!!!!!  They are very easy to apply and blend nicely.  I would say that this product is best used for tan or olive skin! I would recommend to others and would use this product again.
Brittany P.
Tabor City, NC
Honestly one of the best Kat Von D makeup pallets I had the chance to buy! The pigmentation is great over all and the pallet lasts a long time! 😁 I definitely recommend buying this little pallet.
Hanna G.
Rockville Centre
I have to be honest I don’t think too faced cosmetics is that great. I have used their bronzers with success, but I never seem to like their eyeshadows that much. It’s not because the colors don’t have good quality but I just don’t think they last as long as Other products
Norma G.
Oklahoma City, OK
This bundle was an impulse buy but I never regretted it. The eye shadow colors are gorgeous and the liner and mascara were amazing. I actually gave the TooFaced half to my bestie because the colors better suited her personality but she loves them. Excellent for a gift!
Ivette M.
Los Angeles, CA
I received this as a gift but I think I would of bought it simply because I love the mascara and the liner so technically it would of paid itself off somewhat. It has some unique very beautiful colors like the gold shade on the TF side and them crimson one on the KVD side.
chloe M.
Bellingham
This is difficult because I adore Kat Von D's side of the heart, but I'm not a fan of Too Faced side. I enjoy both formulas and everything, I just don't enjoy the color options that Too Faced provided. So I guess I give Kat Von D's side 5 stars and Too Faced side 2 stars.
taylor s.
You can have the right one to be with the other one but it's okay cool to be sure your worth is a long time waiting to be on the schedule and your schedule is fine but it's okay I don't have a Facebook problem with the Facebook Facebook page and Facebook Facebook but it's
Aleese D.
Pa
Really like the colors that came in this! They were a great combination and you could do quite a bit with them. They apply really nicely and the colors are fairly pigmented. I wish they would have added some look suggestions like Too Faced does with their other products.
Mariah J.
Hertford , NC
The liner and mascara that come with this are a staple in my makeup collection, I love them. The packaging of the eye shadows is SO cute and definitely a collectors item, but the eyeshadows themselves are really small. The KVD ones have a better pigment than the TF ones.
Lacey C.
Jacksonville
Soooo this palette broke my heart. It isn't something you can grab and do a look out of you have to mix and match to find other colors to complete a look. The freebies that come with it are great of course. I basically only have this palate for my collection not for use.
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
Too Faced Better Than Sex vs Benefits Theyre Real Which is better and why?
Jennifer M.
Providence, Ri
I so wanna try this! How is everyone feeling about the mascara ?
Christie K.
Lower Sackville, NS
Nur A.
We're the sets worth the money?
Maranda E.
Modesto, CA
Do you get the eyeliner and the mascara or are they sold seperatly?