BY TOO FACED #75 in Makeup Palettes

Better Together won’t last long, so get it while you still can!

SET INCLUDES:

• Omg I have never wanted anything more in my life than thi...1 Answers
  • Are eyeshadow a decent size?? For the price4 Answers
sonam k.
Rochester
These products are amazing! They work on people of all skin tones and eye colors, and they're extremely high quality! Although a bit pricey, they're definitely worth the cost! I recommend these highly!
Ashley D.
Gilbert, AZ
This is my all-time favorite eyeliner goes on perfect smooth and stays on all day long. It may be a little higher price than normal but it is well worth it. I promise you that it will be your all-time favorite eyeliner
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
Love Kat... this is the cutest case ever. The two best of the best put together can’t be anything but the best of the best. With the perfect little bit of Kats edge, adds to the unbelievable look. Just the case alone is too cute not to have on your make up table... love love love it.
Caitlin G.
Mooresville, NC
This collection is amazing. Each palette had 6 shadows. It combines dark vampy eyeshadow colors with soft browns and pinks. You can use either depending on the mood you're in, or combine the two for a new look. The kit also comes with Better Than Sex mascara and Tattoo Liner which are two of my staples. No complaints from me!
Ivette M.
Los Angeles, CA
I received this as a gift but I think I would of bought it simply because I love the mascara and the liner so technically it would of paid itself off somewhat. It has some unique very beautiful colors like the gold shade on the TF side and them crimson one on the KVD side.
Brittany P.
Tabor City, NC
Honestly one of the best Kat Von D makeup pallets I had the chance to buy! The pigmentation is great over all and the pallet lasts a long time! 😁 I definitely recommend buying this little pallet.
Sarah M.
I love this palette! Some of the colors aren’t really me but I do really like it. The quality is great, you really can’t go wrong with Kat Von D and Too Faced. I also love the little mascara. I actually think that the sample mascara was nicer than the full size one I bought.
megan M.
 I love this brand so much in the mascara is awesome.  These products are good for every day use!!!!!!!!!!!!  They are very easy to apply and blend nicely.  I would say that this product is best used for tan or olive skin! I would recommend to others and would use this product again.
Hanna G.
Rockville Centre
I have to be honest I don’t think too faced cosmetics is that great. I have used their bronzers with success, but I never seem to like their eyeshadows that much. It’s not because the colors don’t have good quality but I just don’t think they last as long as Other products
Norma G.
Oklahoma City, OK
This bundle was an impulse buy but I never regretted it. The eye shadow colors are gorgeous and the liner and mascara were amazing. I actually gave the TooFaced half to my bestie because the colors better suited her personality but she loves them. Excellent for a gift!
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
Too Faced Better Than Sex vs Benefits Theyre Real Which is better and why?
Jennifer M.
Providence, Ri
I so wanna try this! How is everyone feeling about the mascara ?
Christie K.
Lower Sackville, NS
Nur A.
We're the sets worth the money?
Maranda E.
Modesto, CA
Do you get the eyeliner and the mascara or are they sold seperatly?