BY TOO FACED #49 in Makeup Palettes

Better Together won’t last long, so get it while you still can!

SET INCLUDES:

• Omg I have never wanted anything more in my life than thi...1 Answers
  • Are eyeshadow a decent size?? For the price4 Answers
Jayme C.
Center Point, AL
Great collection but I recommend the bag with the cheek and lip products over this palette. Cutest packaging, nice shades, love Kat and Jerrod but there's just something off about it compared to the rest of the collection. The price is a bit stiff unless you buy it for less, but it would be great to buy to see how everyone's formulations are and to try out their products.
❤~Aubrie G.
Somewhere
I absolutely love this palette! It has absolutely amazing shades and everything is so pigmented! It is 100% 10/10! I also love Too Face and Kat Von D, and the 2 of them together is genius! It is super affordable too! I would definitely buy this product again!
Tracie L.
east windsor , NJ
I was SO EXCITED to order this the second it launched! i had never tried Kat’s eyeliner or too faced better than sex mascara but they are PERFECTION. The eyeshadows are ultra pigmented and last all day. i was more than pleased with the results i got from everything in this purchase! Kat Von D Too Faced X Kat Von D - Better Together Ultimate Eye Collection
Jenna H.
I have to say I was not impressed with this collaboration. It is good for day and night because it has light and dark colors. I think that is a bit pricey for what it is but I understand where the prices comes from. I honestly just do not understand the colors. The two sides do not work well together and do not complement each other. The Kat Von D side is nice and pigmented but the Too Faced side is not the best quality.
Courtney N.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I loved this collaboration so much! The quality of the shadows on the Too Faced side weren't as great as ones from their past but I loved the color selection. I was blown away by the Kat Von D side of the palette, the colors are unique and they push me to be more creative when I'm trying to create a look, the red is my favorite shade, it is stunning.
Makenzie F.
North Judson, IN
Love the colors. Love the way they go on your eyes. Easy to blend without a doubt. Easy to apply don't ever have problems with it. Really nice matte/shiney finish. It's a bit pricey but you get what you pay for
Hannah M.
Fordsville
I like this set and the name its supper cute i think the mascara makes ur lashes really voluminous but i have found for a much cheaper price u can get a L'Oréal paris voluminous mascara and if not better works the same i definitely recommend these products Too Faced Better Than Sex MascaraL'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Lash Paradise Washable Mascara
Lou A.
This palette didn't really suit me. Definitely not worth the money. The darker colors do apply but their not as rich a creamy as I expected to be. Plus the colors don't really give me anything to work off as far as giving my self a whole eye color. (My inner eye corner, my eye lid, outer corner) the colors just weren't working for me.
Shaniece R.
rocky mount
I love Kat Von D she makes very amazing products. I love her eyeshadow palettes and it very suitable for all skin tones. the collection is very versatile it can be used for day and night time looks. It does not show up true to color always but I would definitely recommend it to others but I would be careful of the color swatches from on hand to the actual eye lid
Haleigh G.
Irving, TX
Lots of pretty colors and very nice pigments but it’s not really something I ever grab for. It’s more of a “show” piece than an actual product I use day to day. I think the collab was a great idea and the packaging is beautiful but I wish there were maybe some more colors or more colors that worked “better together”. Pun intended
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
Too Faced Better Than Sex vs Benefits Theyre Real Which is better and why?
Jennifer M.
Providence, Ri
I so wanna try this! How is everyone feeling about the mascara ?
Christie K.
Lower Sackville, NS
Nur A.
We're the sets worth the money?
Maranda E.
Modesto, CA
Do you get the eyeliner and the mascara or are they sold seperatly?