BY TOO FACED #75 in Makeup Palettes

Better Together won’t last long, so get it while you still can!

SET INCLUDES:

• 6 eye shadows from Too Faced in signature formula
  • 6 eye shadows from Kat Von D in signature formula
  • Formulated without Parabens

• So I have to know - is this palette worth the price? The...2 Answers
  • Omg I have never wanted anything more in my life than thi...1 Answers
  • Are eyeshadow a decent size?? For the price4 Answers
Tayany R.
I really did like this palette. I feel it was really creative and adorable! The Kat Von D side was breath taking, the too faced not so much. Yet in the end I did not regret my purchase and was glad I didn't miss it. It's really nice and all the shades are workable, and last a decent amount of time. Truly more of a collectors item.
Krystal D.
Paducah, KY
Once again Kat Von D's palettes are always so gorgeous I just love this I barely used any of the product out of any of my palettes and I have a lot of her palettes but a little bit goes a long way because hers is so pigmented and it is nice to just have all of her palettes in my collection because they are so beautifully made.
Genesis G.
Humble , TX
Okay the only good thing about this is that you get a palette and a full size mascara and full size eyeliner the palette itself u can't create any looks with , the red from kat side is beautiful but other then that it's such a drag
Kim S.
Bronx, NY
My absolute favorite brands !!!! Kat Von D and Too Faced!!!! Was so excited for this collab!!!! So happy I was able to get my hands on it! Long lasting, super pigmented and can't wait for future collabs!
Maria B.
150 south Franklin st Fort Bragg, CA
Love this pallet the colors are beautiful and very well pigmented easy to blend and very little fall out the packaging is way to cute and the fact that it comes with the a full size of the better then sex mascara and the Kat Von D liquid liner is a plus these two products have become my to go products for my every day looks
krystal m.
Tulsa, Ok
I feel bad for being one of the few who doesn't like this palette.. I don't think any of the colors go well together, especially if you want to use both sides. The packaging is cute, and it is a good deal, just not worth $60 imo.
Anais P.
I love this palette the concept
Of this is amazing and I believe will look great on all skin tones !!!!it has both shimmer and mattes !!! However the too faced side is less pigmented then the kvd side!! But is still beautiful 💕
Laura C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Love this palette/package combo. Amazing pigment and lovely, flattering shades. Also an amazing value for the price as it also includes an eyeliner and fullsize mascara. Would definitely recommend to people who love eyeshadow.
Katlin R.
Wise, VA
I love this combination palette!!! It's my favorite go to palette that I use daily! The formula is very rich and smooth! I feel like anyone could use this palette for both day and night! The mascara is very good and long lasting! The eyeliner goes on smoothly and it's long lasting!!! Love this product so much!
Cecilia R.
Woodbridge, VA
Its sooo pretty i want to try them... Sooo cute. Love the colors that tgey both pick out. Also i have the mascara nd its amazing.. And the eyeliner its super pigmented and super black love it.... The prices i think is okay bc the mascara and eyeliner are around $20.. Both brands are amazing highly recommended.
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
Too Faced Better Than Sex vs Benefits Theyre Real Which is better and why?
Jennifer M.
Providence, Ri
I so wanna try this! How is everyone feeling about the mascara ?
Christie K.
Lower Sackville, NS
Nur A.
We're the sets worth the money?
Maranda E.
Modesto, CA
Do you get the eyeliner and the mascara or are they sold seperatly?