BY TOO FACED #49 in Makeup Palettes

Better Together won’t last long, so get it while you still can!

SET INCLUDES:

• Omg I have never wanted anything more in my life than thi...1 Answers
  • Are eyeshadow a decent size?? For the price4 Answers
Raychel M.
Mount Laurel, NJ
This collaboration was rather boring. The eyeshadows in my opinion don't really work together. The too faced side is all chalky and badly pigmented shadows. The only color in the palette that sticks out is the red, which is buttery and a beautiful shadow. It's not worth the money in my opinion. I think if anything get a chocolate bar or the shade and light eye palette instead over this.
Chiara M.
Beaufort, SC
Bought this palette the day after it came out and absolutely in love with it, plus a full size mascara and eyeliner. How much better than it get? I've been using the too faced side more to get a natural look, and Kat Von D for a more bold look. Will make it last a long while until I hit pan since it is limited edition.
Whitney B.
Huntington , WV
I love this set and I love that these two brands collaborated. But I don’t find myself reaching for the eyeshadow that much. The mascara and eyeliner were gone very quick as they are 2 of my favorites. I definitely like the Kat Von D side of the eyeshadow palette better. The Too Faced side isn’t really my colors. But all in all this is a very cute set with beautiful packaging.
Makenzie G.
These combinations together make my heart melt. I've seriously been in love with this since day one! The pigments are great, it's long lasting and I must say worth every penny, I recommend stopping by your local sephora store and purchasing this beautiful combination.
Carlee D.
Leominster, MA
I love how this combo has two color schemes. The Kat Von D has darker, more intense colors while the too faced palette has girls and soft colors. Not to mention it has my top choices of mascara and eyeliner included. Overall this set was such a win for a great value. Plus both palettes come apart but can also be stuck together by the little magnets on the spines of the packaging.
Jenna S.
Middleton, MA
I love the idea of this palette and I got it as a gift. The colors are all beautiful but the KVD colors are a bit too dark for my skin tone (I usually go with neutral/soft colors) so when I use this I stick to the Too Faced side! Love that this palette came with FULL SIZE better than sex mascara AND tattoo liner! Both two of my favorite products! Overall a good purchase.
Lyndsey D.
Independence, OR
YESSSS! Omg yes! I LOVE this cute heart shaped palette. Kat Von D and Too Faced are my favorite makeup brands. So when they came together and made this I was soooo excited. I finally got the palette and I could die. The colors are so amazing. You got Kats wonderfully dark side for more dramatic looks. And you have Too Faced cute shimmer colors for a more natural sweet look! LOVE IT!
Keanna H.
Bennington
This palette is super cool! I love the mattes, and shimmers! The dark colors not so so much. It's long lasting especially with setting spray! This isn't my normal everyday palette. I would recommend to others Kat Von D Too Faced X Kat Von D - Better Together Ultimate Eye Collection
Sarah J.
Brooklyn
I really only purchased this product for the Kat Von D Palette, particularly the shade Swoon which is a stunning, warm red with a pearly finish. I ended up decluttering the Too Faced Palette because it had too many repeat shades. I really wish that KVD Beauty would release Swoon as a single!
Samantha R.
This palette is absolutely gorgeous! The colors are so blendable, and they are very pigmented. The only complaint that I have is that the shadows aren't really interesting. They have fairly standard colors that most palettes have. However, if you're looking for a wearable pallete with pigmented, blendable colors, and beautiful packaging, this is definitely a palette for you! I would really recommend this kit!
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
Too Faced Better Than Sex vs Benefits Theyre Real Which is better and why?
Jennifer M.
Providence, Ri
I so wanna try this! How is everyone feeling about the mascara ?
Christie K.
Lower Sackville, NS
Nur A.
We're the sets worth the money?
Maranda E.
Modesto, CA
Do you get the eyeliner and the mascara or are they sold seperatly?