BY TOO FACED

Better Together won’t last long, so get it while you still can!

SET INCLUDES:

• Omg I have never wanted anything more in my life than thi...1 Answers
  • Are eyeshadow a decent size?? For the price4 Answers
Lucero G.
Firebaugh, CA
Definitely would NOT buy it only because of the too faced colors. There all so basic & i feel line there all the same to their line already. Although the RED in kats omg i MUST have it
Meg C.
Windham, OH
This was one of the best makeup purchases I’ve ever made! It comes with a full size Better Than Sex mascara and Tattoo Liner, so that alone makes the price point a steal. All the shadows are gorgeous, blend well, and are nice and pigmented.
Nikki V.
Las Cruces, NM
This is a great palette if you are into daring looks. There are not many matte colors, most are shimmery. Both sides have SUPER pigmented colors though. I AM IN LOVE with the black shade on the kvd side! Is gorgeous! It might be a bit over priced but it was definitely worth it!
Rubi R.
Oh my gah. I love thisssss !!!! I got it as a gift and I can't say anything bad about it. I think it's great for all skin because I'm light and my sister is dark and we both love it! It is true to color so I love it because I love the red and gray ugh. Yessss kat von d & toofaced! Do ya thangggg 😂💓
Amber A.
mount pleasant pa
I was so glad I was able to get my hands on this collection. The packaging is to die for and so cute! It's easy to build a look from the palettes alone, not to mention the pigment I mean they're bold! Hardly any fall out and blend nicely.
Robin K.
Lancaster, CA
I got this better together pallet when it first Released and honestly I wish I never spent my money on it. The shadows are gorgeous don't get me wrong and their extreamly pigmented but I was having a hard time creating a look with them.
Alex O.
Tucson, AZ
These two brands are my fav brands! Expensive but totally worth buying for, I definitely recommend you guys to buy these brands! Super easy to apply and use. You'll love these
Amanda H.
Carrollton
Ok as far as the mascara and eyeliner go of they are my faves anyway. The pallet itself is good but I feel that I have to use other eyeshadows with it to get a complete look.
Jasmin G.
Salt Lake City, UT
The eyeshadows are really pigmented and easy to blend but I feel like the eyeshadow colors don't really work together. I only use some of the colors. But I would sadly say I would not buy this again.
Hannah B.
I love the eye shadows from this collaboration. They work well on all skin tones and they blended like butter. I'm not a fan of the mascara but it's always good for a backup! Great bundle! I especially loved the TooFaced eyeshadow side of the heart 💙
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
Too Faced Better Than Sex vs Benefits Theyre Real Which is better and why?
Jennifer M.
Providence, Ri
I so wanna try this! How is everyone feeling about the mascara ?
Christie K.
Lower Sackville, NS
Nur A.
Chicago
We're the sets worth the money?
Maranda E.
Modesto, CA
Do you get the eyeliner and the mascara or are they sold seperatly?