BY TOO FACED #65 in Makeup Palettes

Better Together won’t last long, so get it while you still can!

SET INCLUDES:

• Omg I have never wanted anything more in my life than thi...1 Answers
  • Are eyeshadow a decent size?? For the price4 Answers
Julia A.
Chapmanville, WV
I love this palette. This palette has so many pretty colors in it. It doesn't have a lot of transition shades in it which is kinda a bummer but you can always use a single shadow to fix that problem. Kat von D's side is my favorite. The shade swoon is so gorgeous. The shades in the palette are pigmented and soft. The blend really. It's also a plus you get a full size better than sex mascara and tattoo liner in trooper with it.
Ashley M.
Cave Creek, AZ
When this pallet came out I immediately bought it thinking it would be amazing. The packaging is super adorable because it's a heart shape that breaks apart, the better than sex mascara is my favorite and the kvd liner is also a favorite of mine. But when it came down to the pallete its self I was kinda of disappointed. Some of the shades on too faced were not pigmented enough for my taste. So I would pass on this pallete
Natalie P.
mckeesport, PA
If I am being honest I was not a huge fan of this palette. Which disappointed me because I love both of these brands and was excited for this collab. I just feel like the color selection isn't practical. I know it was meant to be a fun selesction but you really can not even create one full look with this palette! Any palette that leaves you reaching for a different one to complete your look is not worth the money to me.
Sheela V.
OK so unpopular opinion but I actually like the Too Faced side of this palette and the KVD side. I wore the Too Faced side on New Years and it was gorgeous. These shadows are not as poor quality as some of their other holiday/limited releases. The greenish gold color is pretty unique to my collection too.
Danielle R.
Conroe, TX
I LOVE the kvd side of the palette, but hardly touch the side from too faced. I feel like the colors in the too faced side can't really be used to create a whole look, but the kvd side is AMAZING! Both sides are highly pigmented (with the exception of the lighter colors on the too faced side) and blendable! Wish I could have bought the kvd side alone
Melissa R.
Columbia, PA
I got this as a present from my boyfriend for Christmas. I tend to use the too faced side of the pallete more but both sides are decently pigmented and pretty colors. However the shimmery colors on the too faced side don’t actually shimmer, the glitter pieces tend to fall out. The better than sex mascara is amazing! The eyeliner from kat von d is really precise easy to do wings, but sometimes dries out and needs to be shook and I only had it a few weeks and do not use it daily.
Katie D.
Springhill, LA
This collaboration is absolutely stunning, and great if you want to try each of the brands. All of the colors are true to color except the two matte shades in the too faced side, which are chalky. All shades are extremely easy to blend. Very good price for the amount, and great for travel.
Kerry B.
Columbus, OH
Guys... I gotta be honest here. I was really stoked about this collab because I love both of these brands, but it kinda fell flat for me. The products are beautiful, yes, but it's hard to make a cohesive look out of them. I like my eyeshadow pallets to give me everything I need, so this is not necessarily I'd be into. That being said, they have some amazing pigments so if you can get past that, go for it.
Dannira K.
So cute! The Too Faced side indulges my sweet, girly side, and the Kat von D side has revived the emo girl in my heart! The pigmentation is incredible, and they're practically smudge proof but still blend well. The Better Than S*x mascara lives up to the name with crazy volume but the feel of natural lashes. The Tattoo Liner is easy to apply and really durable. In my opinion it's worth the price!
Katy S.
Winnsboro , SC
I've got brown eyes that occasionally turn a bit hazel. This is kvd so the price is a bit high to my taste at least. I bought mine from sephora. I wanted a new pallet for Halloween by a brand I already knew was well known (to me). The colors are very rich and it isn't flaky. Didn't dry my or irritate my skin. I retouched during the day due to me sweating a bit. Fun to play with, will buy again.
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
Too Faced Better Than Sex vs Benefits Theyre Real Which is better and why?
Jennifer M.
Providence, Ri
I so wanna try this! How is everyone feeling about the mascara ?
Christie K.
Lower Sackville, NS
Nur A.
We're the sets worth the money?
Maranda E.
Modesto, CA
Do you get the eyeliner and the mascara or are they sold seperatly?

back