BY TOO FACED #75 in Makeup Palettes

Better Together won’t last long, so get it while you still can!

SET INCLUDES:

• Omg I have never wanted anything more in my life than thi...1 Answers
  • Are eyeshadow a decent size?? For the price4 Answers
Karaleah G.
Albuquerque , NM
I was going to give this 3 stars but this kit coming with a full size mascara and eyeliner is a good deal for the price. My problem however is the eyeshadows which on each side, don't seem to come with a transition color, and a lot of the colors don't really go with each other. Kats side is beautiful, as for Too Faced I feel all the colors are been there done that.
Ashley W.
pittsburg
When it comes to makeup too faced is one of my absolute favorites. I love how velvety soft there eyeshadow formulas are. Easiest shadow to blend An build on with no makeup skills what so ever. I'll never stop using this brand. #toofacedcosmetics #bestmakeupEVER! Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette is the next pallet I'm REALLY hoping to get
Juanita G.
Corona, CA
When I heard Too Faced was collaborating with Kat Von D I was kinda surprised but I was excited because I thought they were going to come out with something that was going to catch my interest. When thier palette came out I was not a fan the colors didn't catch my eye if I bought it the only reason was to put it in my collect but I never got my hands on it because I just didn't want it. I think they could have done better. I think they talked about a volume 2 palette so I hope this one is better.
Lia M.
Grand Rapids, MI
What a great bundle!!
This gift set contains 2 of my favorite products! Being the Better Than Sex Mascara & the Tattoo Eye Liner. Love that they are both Full Size. The palettes are beautiful and I love the packaging and the fact that the packaging is magnetic; which is strong enough to stick to the metal frame of my mirror! I prefer the Kat Von D palette over the Too Faced palette, I just don't feel the Too Faced palette is as pigmented, but needless to say is gorgeous!
Lacy T.
Baltimore, MD
I received this for my birthday and the kat von d side is EVERYTHING! They need to make the red shade "swoon" available for purchase all on its own. It's the dreamiest! The tattoo liner and better than sex mascara are cult classics so I was thrilled they were added in. I still have to play with the too faced side. Kat Von D Too Faced X Kat Von D - Better Together Ultimate Eye Collection
Karen F.
north chelmsford, ma
Hated This! I got it for $35 on Kat Von D Beauty in February. The Kat Von D eyeshadow were very pigmented and I enjoyed it very much but the Too Faced side had very little pigmentation. I was disappointed. But if I look at it, even if the eyeshadows (both sides) were a total loss, the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara is worth $20 and the Kat Von D liquid liner is worth $20 so at least that would have covered the price alone. Loved Kat Von D's side, Too Faced was awful.
Amber G.
Reno, NV
This is an amazing deal because not only do you get 12 shades from Kat Von D and Too Faced, but you also get a full sized Better Then Sex Mascara and a full sized Tattoo liquid eyeliner! The red shade from the Kat Von D shade is so beautiful and highly pigmented, it is great for a Christmas look! I am only giving this 4 stars because I wish there were more transition shades, but overall, I love it and I definitely recommend this to anyone who is a makeup collector!
Jade K.
Fort Drum , NY
I just got this from the Kat Von D site for $32.50. I definitely can't complain with the price for what you get with the palette ( mascara and eyeliner). They are nice, not the most pigmented but I can't complain for the deal. They're build able and bled able. I'd recommend them for the sale price I don't know that I would get this set for the regular $65. That's just me though.
Destiny K.
Lakewood , CO
I absolutely love this bundle! I had never bought high end makeup until this past month and Kat was the artist I chose to go with first and I wasn't disappointed at all in my purchase. I'm not a huge fan of the mascara but I just use another applicator after applying it so it doesn't clump (I don't wear fake lashes)
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Bought this to try out Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara I love the price love that it's travel size love that the tattoo liner came with it it really is better together this set was my first time trying TooFaced and that opened up a whole other door to beauty
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
Too Faced Better Than Sex vs Benefits Theyre Real Which is better and why?
Jennifer M.
Providence, Ri
I so wanna try this! How is everyone feeling about the mascara ?
Christie K.
Lower Sackville, NS
Nur A.
We're the sets worth the money?
Maranda E.
Modesto, CA
Do you get the eyeliner and the mascara or are they sold seperatly?