BY TOO FACED #75 in Makeup Palettes

Better Together won’t last long, so get it while you still can!

SET INCLUDES:

• Omg I have never wanted anything more in my life than thi...1 Answers
  • Are eyeshadow a decent size?? For the price4 Answers
Dilven S.
Chelsea, MA
Do not waste your money on this product. It is defiantly not worth $65.00. The shades offered in this palette will not create a complete/well blended look. I have used it on many (as I am a retail makeup artist) & each time I use it I find that I like it less & less. My favorite colors in it is the red one but overall the palette is not worth the "hype." It is defiantly a cool concept but the shades could/should have been a bit more diverse.
Alyssa G.
This set is one of my favorites in my collection. At 65$ it's an incredible value considering you are not only receiving beautiful shadow collections from 2 high end designers but also a full size eyeliner and mascara. The palette is beautiful and designed so that each side can crate a variety of beautiful looks on their own or combined. The eyeliner and mascara really help bring the look together. I would reccomend this palette to everyone.
Leah N.
Cleveland, OH
I LOVE THIS KIT! The mascara is great the and eyeliner has quickly become my favorite...not to mention the GORGEOUS red color on the Kat Von D side! The only reason I give this a 4/5 is because the colors are all basically the same and the TooFaced side is just not as vibrant in pigment as the KVD side. That and there aren't any transition colors they are all glittery and shimmery. Other than that I am completely obsessed! So happy with this!
Nena P.
Aurora, CO
I had high hopes for this one. I dislike the too faced side because they could have gave more vibrant colors instead of the neutrals. I love two shades on the Kat von D side, they blend very well! And I love that you get a better than sex mascara and a tattoo liner! The price just isn't doing it for me.
Kelsey C.
Milton, FL
I am in love with this palette! Its gorgeous, highly pigmented and the best of both worlds. I cannot wait for more of this collection. The eyeshadows are so buttery and pigmented and of course it comes with the award winning Better Than S mascara and Kat Von D Tattoo Eyeliner!
molly r.
Alexandria, VA
The colors themselves are nothing new or spectacular but the cost break down makes the palette worth it. You get a full size Tattoo Liner and Better Than Sex Mascara which is great, the shadows blend nicely and have nice pigment. Honestly the best part of this product is the packaging, I'm a sucker for good packaging and this bundle is absolutely adorable. I'm excited to see more collars between Kat Von D and Too Faced
Jaimie N.
Boynton Beach, FL
This palette is a little overrated for me. For someone like me who is a makeup artist, I feel like you can't make a complete look with these colors. The shades are boring, and I honestly expected more from these two brands. The mascara and liner is great, but I wouldn't recommend this palette, especially if you're like me and already have all these shades since they are so common!
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
This palette is a lot more wearable than some might think. My favorite mascara is also included. You have all of the basic/natural shades you need PLUS some cool colors to make your looks really pop. Such an amazing collaboration. This was my first introduction to KVD's liner but I'm starting to get the hang of liquid liner and loving it. For the price this is a great deal!
Bethany C.
Malvern, AR
I LOVE this collection. It was a great deal to come with my now two favorite products, the Kat Von D Tattoo liner and the Better Than Sex mascara. I mostly bought the palette for the bright red shade, which is amazing. The only color that wasn't the best is the light pink shade. It builds up okay and makes a good subtle transition color. Besides that, all of the colors are beautiful and very pigmented! I would definitely recommend this collection to anyone! There are shades that would work for everybody.
Tanith P.
Lake Jackson, TX
This collection is the perfect taste of both KVD and Too Faced. The palettes that come in this little collection are adorable and BEAUTIFUL and you can't go wrong with these products. The only product I'm not 100% satisfied with is the Tattoo Liner because it's not a favorite of mine but the value in this bags makes it worth it. The sparkly pink and matte black bag are absolutely adorable. Hop on this gift set before it's all gone!
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
Too Faced Better Than Sex vs Benefits Theyre Real Which is better and why?
Jennifer M.
Providence, Ri
I so wanna try this! How is everyone feeling about the mascara ?
Christie K.
Lower Sackville, NS
Nur A.
We're the sets worth the money?
Maranda E.
Modesto, CA
Do you get the eyeliner and the mascara or are they sold seperatly?