BY TOO FACED

Better Together won’t last long, so get it while you still can!

SET INCLUDES:

• 6 eye shadows from Too Faced in signature formula
  • 6 eye shadows from Kat Von D in signature formula
  • Formulated without Parabens

• So I have to know - is this palette worth the price? The...2 Answers
  • Omg I have never wanted anything more in my life than thi...1 Answers
  • Are eyeshadow a decent size?? For the price4 Answers
megan M.
 I love this brand so much in the mascara is awesome.  These products are good for every day use!!!!!!!!!!!!  They are very easy to apply and blend nicely.  I would say that this product is best used for tan or olive skin! I would recommend to others and would use this product again.
Hanna G.
Rockville Centre
I have to be honest I don’t think too faced cosmetics is that great. I have used their bronzers with success, but I never seem to like their eyeshadows that much. It’s not because the colors don’t have good quality but I just don’t think they last as long as Other products
Ivette M.
Los Angeles, CA
I received this as a gift but I think I would of bought it simply because I love the mascara and the liner so technically it would of paid itself off somewhat. It has some unique very beautiful colors like the gold shade on the TF side and them crimson one on the KVD side.
💎Melissa l.
Lincolnton, NC
My friend has this pallete and I swear I use it more then she does it is so versitile between day and night easy to blend and super buttery texture you can do a natural look or really build it up for a night time look love it! Would buy it if I ever came across it in person
Sarah M.
I love this palette! Some of the colors aren’t really me but I do really like it. The quality is great, you really can’t go wrong with Kat Von D and Too Faced. I also love the little mascara. I actually think that the sample mascara was nicer than the full size one I bought.
Jessie R.
Hopewell Junction, NY
This set is amazing!!!! These are my both my favorite eyeliner and mascara!!! The liner goes on very easy and precise and the mascara doesn't clump at all. It is perfect for everyday use and I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Jessica P.
Jersey City, NJ
I picked this up over the holiday season with one of the gift cards I got to Sephora. I love that it came with a full sized Kat Von D liner (holy grail for sure) and better than sex mascara. Although the colors are great and super pigmented, you'll definitely need to supplement with some other shadows for transition shades to make a complete look.
Lacey C.
Jacksonville
Soooo this palette broke my heart. It isn't something you can grab and do a look out of you have to mix and match to find other colors to complete a look. The freebies that come with it are great of course. I basically only have this palate for my collection not for use.
Mariah J.
Hertford , NC
The liner and mascara that come with this are a staple in my makeup collection, I love them. The packaging of the eye shadows is SO cute and definitely a collectors item, but the eyeshadows themselves are really small. The KVD ones have a better pigment than the TF ones.
taylor s.
You can have the right one to be with the other one but it's okay cool to be sure your worth is a long time waiting to be on the schedule and your schedule is fine but it's okay I don't have a Facebook problem with the Facebook Facebook page and Facebook Facebook but it's
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
Too Faced Better Than Sex vs Benefits Theyre Real Which is better and why?
Jennifer M.
Providence, Ri
I so wanna try this! How is everyone feeling about the mascara ?
Christie K.
Lower Sackville, NS
Nur A.
Chicago
We're the sets worth the money?
Maranda E.
Modesto, CA
Do you get the eyeliner and the mascara or are they sold seperatly?