BY TOO FACED #49 in Makeup Palettes

Better Together won’t last long, so get it while you still can!

SET INCLUDES:

• Omg I have never wanted anything more in my life than thi...1 Answers
  • Are eyeshadow a decent size?? For the price4 Answers
Juanita G.
Corona, CA
When I heard Too Faced was collaborating with Kat Von D I was kinda surprised but I was excited because I thought they were going to come out with something that was going to catch my interest. When thier palette came out I was not a fan the colors didn't catch my eye if I bought it the only reason was to put it in my collect but I never got my hands on it because I just didn't want it. I think they could have done better. I think they talked about a volume 2 palette so I hope this one is better.
Stephany M.
Purchased this palette because it really intrigued me since it had kat von D on one side and the other was too faced. I love both brands so I was like hmm I know these shadows are going to be amazing. Unfortunately these were a no go for me. I barely reached for the palette because the colors aren’t for everyday wearable . The shadows were so blend able like there other palettes are. I ended up returning it after using it for a while. I really wanted to love this.
Meghana A.
These eyeshadows are alright.  There are 2 sides and one side is Kat von D and the other is Too Faced.  The Kat von D shades perform far better than the Too Faced side.  Also Kat von D's side has better pigmentation when applied.  It is not easy to put a look together with just those colors so another palette will have to be used in conjunction with this palette.  I would say skip this palette because there are others that perform way better.
Olga P.
Rosenberg, TX
I like the eyeshadows they’re great formula and quality! The only thing I don’t like is the color scheme. I feel like I can’t do a Look with what I’m given. The too faced colors are too light and I only ever use the white!
Jerelli G.
The mascara is hands down my favorite of all time! The toofaced side I use mostly to set the eye concealer and transition shades. The Kat Von D side is my favorite. The colors are cute and dramatic. I would buy it again.
Stephanie M.
Bakersfield, CA
This collaboration between KVD and Too Faced was AMAZING! I really like the tattoo eyeliner and better than sex mascara combo. My only negative thing about KVD tattoo eyeliner is that it goes on black, but it tends to turn grey by the end of the day. A bit disappointed for a product that calls itself "tattoo".  I really like all the eyeshadow colors except maybe the red (just because it doesn't really fit my skin tone).
Kelsey O.
Lincoln, CA
Its a very gorgeous palette and that red is KILLER!! it'd the only TF product ill ever purchase because I desperately needed Kats half. But TBH I'm always annoyed how EVERY palette she does, she ALWAYS has a black and/or white pan. its made me not want to buy most of her pallets because those two pans are a complete and total waste
Cora S.
Bardstown, KY
I sooooo wanted to love this because I love Kat Von D. But I just can’t with the Too Faced side. It’s so mediocre but if you think about it, I guess this is normal for Too Faced. Was this worth $65? Not in my opinion.
Cloe S.
Phoenix, AZ
My best friend and I got this a split it because she wanted the KVD liner and I needed more BTS mascara...We split the palette too, I took the KVD side and haven't used it since. Maybe for Halloween I'll pull out that pretty red shade, but the others are poor quality and don't blend...they just look muddy.
Jodiee P.
I love kat von d's side of the palette. The pink barley shows it's color on the too faced side, I personally only use one shade from the top faced side. The packaging is adorable but I personally don't think you can create too many looks with this because the colors are fairly standard I'm sure I've seen many other palettes with them. An upside would be the mascara & liner that come with it.
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
Too Faced Better Than Sex vs Benefits Theyre Real Which is better and why?
Jennifer M.
Providence, Ri
I so wanna try this! How is everyone feeling about the mascara ?
Christie K.
Lower Sackville, NS
Nur A.
We're the sets worth the money?
Maranda E.
Modesto, CA
Do you get the eyeliner and the mascara or are they sold seperatly?