BY TOO FACED #49 in Makeup Palettes

Better Together won’t last long, so get it while you still can!

SET INCLUDES:

• Omg I have never wanted anything more in my life than thi...1 Answers
  • Are eyeshadow a decent size?? For the price4 Answers
natalie w.
Maple Plain, MN
I hate to be the person to kill The buzz but REALLY TOO FACED? OK here's the positive Kat Von D side is amazing. The shades are pigmented, visible, buttery, and blend like a dream. I also enjoy the fact you get the mascara and eyeliner in the full-size but that's the only reason I gave this pallet three stars because if not I definitely would've rated it lower. OK now too faced side is the problem. They're just so basic next to KVD. BFF and lovely are yuck. Friendsperation is gorgeous tho. Heart of gold, power couple, and better together are just ok. I noticed the darker Jades didn't blend well at all. I'm really sad because I've been waiting for this product to drive and it is so disappointing. Kind on the fence about returning it though because it is a limited edition. But is not in list have saved a coin for the Kat Von D liquid lipstick release
Molly P.
Thompson, ND
I'm not giving this 5 stars because I think they should have included a couple more shadows and skipped the heart design. Storing this is kind of a pain, haha.
The shadow quality in both sides of the palette are great. Which is refreshing since too faced can be rather spotty with quality control. I had no doubt about the quality of the KVD side though.
I do enjoy that they include a full size mascara and a full size eyeliner. These both retail at 20 ish a piece, so you're paying very little for the eyeshadow palettes. However one computes this it's a pretty fair deal.
Lauren P.
Tyler, TX
I love, love, love this eye shadow. More so the Kat Von D side. The pigmentation is out of this world and the formula is buttery, blendable and long lasting. The colors can be used for day or evening since there are some light and dark shades. I would definitely recommend buying this before it is gone forever since it's limited edition. The set also includes a full sized Better than Sex mascara and a Tattoo Liner eyeliner. Worth it!
Megan B.
Puyallup, WA
To say that I had mixed feelings about this palette would be an absolute understatement. I was talked in to it by one of the girls at Sephora.
After getting it home I used the palette maybe once or twice. The packaging was beautiful, and I loved that it broke down in to two smaller palettes.

My problem came from the Too Faced side. The shadows were powdery, lacked pigment, and took what felt like a year to blend out and truly work. Even after you got them slightly blended they would fade away within a few minutes.

Kat's side was gorgeous, and I defintely used that side 100% more than I did the Too Faced.

Eventually I gave the palette away because I just would not use it.
Anastasia W.
Albuquerque, NM
Neither side is solid. The Too Faced side is full of chalky mattes and a glitter shade that loses its glitter instantly. The Kat Von D side is full of mattes that fall out more than they go on, and the most stellar red eyeshadow I've ever used. If you're dying to buy this, try to find a resale one for at least half the price, because honestly I'm not even sure it's worth that alone. This palette was so hyped up and ended up being such a flop. The packaging is precious, and the mascara and liner really is the biggest upside (other than that flawless red Swoon shade from the KVD half, christ that is a good eyeshadow), but other than that, I'd steer clear of this particular palette.
Marley B.
I love both companies, especially Kat Von D. And I was so excited that I was able to grab this before it sold out at my local Sephora. But the colors in this..they're okay. Nothing I was dying for. The only color I was super excited about was Lovestruck on Kat's side. I don't know if it was just my palette but the color is so hard! I can hardly pick up the color!! I even went as far as scratching it to try and get some color but nothing! I was super disappointed.. I only gave three stars for the Two Faced side, which I use fairly often and the black and silver on Kat's side are nice. But overall, I would give this a pass and buy another palette from Kat or Two Faced..
Milly G.
Magnolia, TX
Over all I do give this a 5 star rating even though i wasn't completely sold on the mascara. I love the colors in both Kat Von Ds and Too Faced. There is some fall out but nothing too crazy.
Jessica W.
Knoxville, TN
I bought this when it was on sale in sephora honestly just for the eyeliner and mascara which I know I love. The palette is such a unique design and I love that it's magnetic. The formulas are honestly really nice too.

However, my main issue with this palette is that the colors aren't that great for creating a complete eye look. Both Too Faced and Kat Von D included some gorgeous colors in their half of the palette, but unfortunately they don't seem to complement each other as much when trying to create a look.

I wouldn't recommend this to someone who wants a really functional, everyday palette. Personally, it seems like a collector's item.
Kelli S.
El Paso, TX
To start, I love both KVD and Too Faced eye shadows. I also do really enjoy this palette. However, I like some shades a lot more than I like other. A couple of the shades on the TF side are not quite as pigmented as I would hope. The shades on the KVD side are all stunning and apply nicely. Unfortunately, the shades don't tie together well. I usually have to use this palette along with another palette. I don't really do that very often. Usually, when I am getting ready I just choose one palette and create a look with just that one for the day. Nonetheless, because of how lovely and unique some of the shades are, I am willing to work between two palettes to use them.
Erica S.
Finally two of the top eye products came together to create one amazing kit! Of course in Too Faced fashion this kit is fun & girly but when collaborted with KVD this kit got taken to a whole new level of creativeness. Kat Vob D tatto liner is my all time favorite "liquid" liner. It is much more fool proof than regular liquid liners & the tip makes doing winged looks very easy. Also the tip is not felt but made up of tiny hairs, extremely ingenious & original. The Better Than Sx Mascara by Too Faced is heaby duty glam. It coats every last lash intensely. It can be clumpy on the wand though but you'll always have bold, voluminous lashes. This is a great deal for the price too. One kit you definitely can not pass up!
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
Too Faced Better Than Sex vs Benefits Theyre Real Which is better and why?
Jennifer M.
Providence, Ri
I so wanna try this! How is everyone feeling about the mascara ?
Christie K.
Lower Sackville, NS
Nur A.
We're the sets worth the money?
Maranda E.
Modesto, CA
Do you get the eyeliner and the mascara or are they sold seperatly?