BY TOO FACED #75 in Makeup Palettes

Better Together won’t last long, so get it while you still can!

SET INCLUDES:

• Omg I have never wanted anything more in my life than thi...1 Answers
  • Are eyeshadow a decent size?? For the price4 Answers
Brooke L.
Carson City, NV
Best decision I've ever made!! I have never tried too faced nor Kat Von D products but when they came out with this set I had to get it. For 65 dollars you get a full size too faced mascara( LOVE it), a full size liquid eyeliner pen ( put a line in my hand no smudging all day long!!) And 12 different eyeshadow colors. Personally I like the colors in the too faced pallet more but man Kat Von D ain't playing with the opaqueness of her eye shadows. Every eyeshadow in the pallet is perfect and not too much fall out. So happy it's worth the money.
Sierra T.
Las Vegas , NV
Love the colors perfect for traveling because it has so much variety you can go from day to night with this palette definitely a go to for me. I would recommend this for an every day traveling palette
Latisha S.
There is definitely a variety of colors in this palette. On Kats side the colors are so smooth and blend beautifully, on Tf side some are barely visible and require a ton of work to blend (I'm talking to you "Powe Couple". I really like this shade but it is a bad shadow. In my opinion Bff reminds me of Heaven, Friendspiration looks just like Honey Pot, and Power Couple is a bad Chocolate Martini. These palettes are all I have with me right now.
Elise M.
Nice pigment on the eyeshadows, Kinda has a lot of fallout, but not to much. Blendability is alright. Not the best product out there but not the worst. As for the mascara, it dries out very quickly, would not buy this again.
Caitlin L.
Tulsa, OK
When I first saw this, I decided I wasn't going to get it. My decision was mainly based off of the Too Faced side. I didn't think I would really use it and it seems like the formula for the dark shades are always patchy and not that opaque.

However, I was in store and I ended up switching the Kat side which made me end up impulsively buying it. Swoon was calling my name and KVD is my favorite brand.

My biggest problem with this is that it's not a very cohesive palette. They work separately but I don't feel like you can mix it up too much. I kind of feel like it defeats the "better together" purpose. I also feel like the KVD side is pretty basic. The only standout shade is Swoon. You can get black and grey from any palette. As I also stated above, the TF dark shadows don't have a lot of pigment to them in my opinion.

It's a good set but it's not great.
Janine C.
Hanover Twp, PA
When I first heard about this palette, I abosulety needed it. It is my two favorite makeup lines collaboration palette, ahh. So you can understand my hype, The packaing is adorable, and I enjoy the colors. Although I think the too faced side, could be a little more pigmented. Also when I purchased this in store the mascara that came with it was broken, so i asked them at my local sephora if they could exchange the mascara and they did. They said there was an issue with them when they first came out... Its a bit pricey, but for a makeup collector, its revolutionary
Genny E.
Murrieta, CA
Great collaboration with the top makeup companies. Too Faced and Kat Von D. Am so happy I was able to get my set. I got it just because it's from them. They never disappoint on there eyeshadows. These eyeshadows are very pigmented and soft. The selection of eyeshadows are perfect to there persona of the company. Am obsessed. you get there amazing full size mascara and eyeliner. At set no one should miss out on. I definitely would recommend hands down.
Jami S.
Olive Hill, KY
I give this a 4 star rating. The pigmentation is the reason but the shadows have a bit more fallout than I'm used to from both brands in general. They still go on smoothly, blend like a dream and pack a wallop of colour. The palette comes with KVD's tattoo liner, you know the one, the bristled paint brush tip that lets the liquid liner flow to the tip as opposed to absorbing from a felt swap. The smoothness of the lines creates with it is unstoppable. It also includes Too Faced's award winning Better Than Sex mascara. The one swipe and BAM, instant OMG I have lashes, mascara. If the shadows were Just a bit more consistent with my chocolate bar palettes and shade and lights palette I'd give this a 5 all day long.
Michelle H.
Fayetteville, NC
If you're a fan of Too Faced or Kat Von D this is a great piece to have. I preferred the Kat Von D shadows than the Too Faced ones. The red (Swoon) is so pigmented, I love it. I also used the shade lovestruck as a highlighter. The shadows blend really nicely. The only thing I didn't care for was the eyeliner, the product didn't show up as well as the eyeliner I normally use. All in all the eyeshadow and mascara are great, the packaging is beautiful, and I would buy again.
Ali H.
I am so torn. On a brand level I love these two companies. But on a product level it is tricky. I really like the value - the full size eyeliner and mascara are awesome! But the palette is SO hit and miss. The only redeeming aspect on the top faced side are the two gold colors other than that the rest of the shades are boring and patchy. Not to mention very little ties the colors together. The KVD is much more promising. The colors swoon ( a pearl red) and yours ( matte grey ) are so unique and VERY pigmented. The other colors are okay, for sure better quality than the too faced ones I just have a hard time seeing the theme in this palette. It seems very lack luster and short thought. Good idea in theory , great if you get it on sale but the palette isn't worth full price.
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
Too Faced Better Than Sex vs Benefits Theyre Real Which is better and why?
Jennifer M.
Providence, Ri
I so wanna try this! How is everyone feeling about the mascara ?
Christie K.
Lower Sackville, NS
Nur A.
We're the sets worth the money?
Maranda E.
Modesto, CA
Do you get the eyeliner and the mascara or are they sold seperatly?