BY TOO FACED #49 in Makeup Palettes

Better Together won’t last long, so get it while you still can!

SET INCLUDES:

• Omg I have never wanted anything more in my life than thi...1 Answers
  • Are eyeshadow a decent size?? For the price4 Answers
Sydnie R.
Utica , NY
Best freaking eyeshadow ever!!! It’s such an amazing product there colors are outstandingly beautiful and they go with literally anything it’s so beautiful and I love this palette so much it’s my everyday go to!!
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
Honestly I was disappointed with this palette so much. They shadows are amazing and it's adorable. Sadly, you really can't make a much more than a few looks with this palette
Maddison P.
soddy daisy
Love love love this!! Love the color, the stay, the texture, everything. It’s wonderful, works great it is kinda pricey but worth it, lasted me through a whole wedding, which we all know last forever!
sheree g.
Vernal, UT
I love kat von d anything I will wear it feels so goid put on and doesn't leave you feeling weighed down so I would definitely recommend this all my friends anything from her
Jessica B.
Southaven, MS
I absolutely love Kat Von fa palettes however I was not a over all huge fan of this Palette I don’t find myself pulling this Palette often... the colors are just not my type.
Sara G.
Fergus Falls
It has very cute packaging and I absolutely love it I would purchase it so many times if I could. It works wonders I do my friends makeup with this and they love it too. Honestly a very good purchase
Lauren B.
This set was such a disappointment for me. The shade scheme didn't make any sense to me. The sparkly shades in the Too Faced palette aren't super pigmented and very patchy.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
Granted I just have the KVD portion of this palette but it's still really bad. The shadows in the first place are pigmented but not in the same way where you'd usually want a shadow. It's odd. Like it seems like they'd apply nice but they really don't. They don't really blend well together either. The red is my favorite shade in that palette and it faded very very fast. Even when I had sprayed a setting spray on my brush. I had finished my make up and went to the bathroom mirror and it was already fading. I don't think it's worth the money at all.
Kaya C.
Franklin, NH
This products ingredients were so creamy and pigmented against my skin and lasted forever. I couldn’t have asked for better coverage and will certainly be buying again!
Mayra A. V.
Philadelphia, PA
My husband gave me this as a gift and I haven't use the too faced side but I used the Kat von d and I can honestly tell you it's very pigmented and very smooth to blend
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
Too Faced Better Than Sex vs Benefits Theyre Real Which is better and why?
Jennifer M.
Providence, Ri
I so wanna try this! How is everyone feeling about the mascara ?
Christie K.
Lower Sackville, NS
Nur A.
We're the sets worth the money?
Maranda E.
Modesto, CA
Do you get the eyeliner and the mascara or are they sold seperatly?