BY TOO FACED #75 in Makeup Palettes

Better Together won’t last long, so get it while you still can!

SET INCLUDES:

• Omg I have never wanted anything more in my life than thi...1 Answers
  • Are eyeshadow a decent size?? For the price4 Answers
Adriana B.
Flint
The cat Vandunn better together eyeshadow palette is true to color and easy to apply It is good for every day and night the colors are matte finish and great for any occasion definitely would recommend it to others
Faith G.
Brownsville, TX
To me this wasnt anything special, the only must have shade waa the red shade in kat von d side. That one was amazing 😍 I couldn't get over it. Hopefully they'll make an individual shadow.
Natalia D.
Minden, NV
The colors are beautiful, yes. But it's really hard to get a cohesive look with these colors. I feel like you can only do two looks at most using both the sides of the palette. Let me explain, the norm when creating a full eye look If you don't already know, of course! Is to put your base color, crease color and then a brow highlight. Since these colors are so different it's really hard to blend them together into, let's say, for example, you're trying to do a smokey eye with the red swoon from Kat's side you have no other option than using the black or gray and let's be honest, a smokey eye with this red color would look killer with a dark brown on the crease, anyways! That's just preference but honestly, this palette needed least more matte or transition colors.
Vanessa S.
This product is okay. I purchased this for my birthday. I use this for my travel make up. My sister loves it though. It’s not that long last for me. I think it’s pretty affordable.
Lana D.
Love Love Love the packaging!!! I bought it more for the packaging, but the pigments on the KVD side is amazing, while the TF side is a little sheer but buildable. Love it, i'd recommend it more for collection
Krys R.
Sanford, FL
Got it for my sister and I we ended up splitter the colors because I'm more into darker colors than she is we both love it wouldn't have it any other way lol. Looooove this palette
Arianna V.
Arleta, CA
This pallet is so cute! First I love the packaging! Second I love the Kat Von D side best because they just such strong colors and love the creamy texture. The Too faced side is very nice as well!
Richelle R.
Horrible. They could have done so much better. Two very creative makeup brands colab and we get this? With all the time they spent and hype they gave this....I was expecting more.
Maggie M.
rochester
This is absolutely terrible ot sucks at blending and the colors are bad do not get as the colors are just awful I honestly think that this is the biggest mistake I’ve ever made at Sephora honestly ew
Alyssa P.
I have this palette and I love it! The colors are so pigmented and incredibly creamy and blendable. The contrasts of the different shades is beautiful and this is absolutely one of my favorite palettes I own!
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
Too Faced Better Than Sex vs Benefits Theyre Real Which is better and why?
Jennifer M.
Providence, Ri
I so wanna try this! How is everyone feeling about the mascara ?
Christie K.
Lower Sackville, NS
Nur A.
We're the sets worth the money?
Maranda E.
Modesto, CA
Do you get the eyeliner and the mascara or are they sold seperatly?