BY TOO FACED #49 in Makeup Palettes

Better Together won’t last long, so get it while you still can!

SET INCLUDES:

• Omg I have never wanted anything more in my life than thi...1 Answers
  • Are eyeshadow a decent size?? For the price4 Answers
JOHADASA A.
El monte , CA
What can I say about toofaced! Only good things! I love everything about This collection !!!! It haves the best eyeliner,best mascara ,and the best eyeshadow !!!!!! I have made so many looks with it!
arianna l.
This is by far one of my favorite palettes in my collection I received it as a gift for my birthday last year :) although I don't find myself using it to much I do grab it when I want a bold look:)
Srujana S.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
I️ love this product it works so well! It’s a great price for what it’s giving I️ would definitely recommend it. It was easy to find and I️ would buy this product again! I️ think it was a good investment!
anna t.
Great color choices. A little chalky and doesnt blend out too great. Its still one of my go to pallettes though Kat Von D Too Faced X Kat Von D - Better Together Ultimate Eye Collection
Lizbeth M.
It's a really good pallet different colors. The packaging is really pretty. I do have to use other pallet for transition color. I don't use some of the colors. The colors are really pigmented.
Trinity H.
Ladson, SC
this colors are extremely pigmented and beautiful on my dark skin, it does stay true to color and keeps high pigment all day long. looks are limited to smoky but looks nice on all skin tones
Nayely M.
Brawley , CA
I love everything of too faced , but this was super cool Kat von d !! I really like the colors their are just great for my skin I just have to prime and they pop ! I really love this pallet
Destiny D.
Love the packaging on this palette! Nice quality, well made, and Kat Von D's shades were very pigmented. However, the lighter TooFaced shadows weren't very opaque and had a lot of fall out.
Promise K.
Conroe, TX
This pallete is to die for! The pigmentation is bomb! And if you like both too faced and Kay Von D, you'll fall in love with this pallet. Lasts forever considering the quality! Kinda pricey, but you get what you pay for
Shey J.
Coral Gables, FL
Value wise it's an amazing deal, especially because the eyeliner and mascara alone cover half the cost. Imho it's perfect specifically for two kinds of people: mainly for people who either haven't tried one or both of these brands and want to try something new bc you get a great sample of their formulas and the kind of pigments they're known for, and secondly it's an incredible piece for people who collect palettes/are huge fans of both brands.

The only people that I think wouldn't be fond of this piece are people who already have a lot of palettes from both these brands but aren't necessarily collectors since the colors are very similar to shades they've released before, and people who are looking for a palette specifically for functionality since admittedly this palette is lacking in transitional shades.
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
Too Faced Better Than Sex vs Benefits Theyre Real Which is better and why?
Jennifer M.
Providence, Ri
I so wanna try this! How is everyone feeling about the mascara ?
Christie K.
Lower Sackville, NS
Nur A.
We're the sets worth the money?
Maranda E.
Modesto, CA
Do you get the eyeliner and the mascara or are they sold seperatly?