BY TOO FACED #75 in Makeup Palettes

Better Together won’t last long, so get it while you still can!

SET INCLUDES:

• Omg I have never wanted anything more in my life than thi...1 Answers
  • Are eyeshadow a decent size?? For the price4 Answers
Dallas T.
Las Vegas
I love this eyeshadow pallet. It has some amazing colors that are very bright and easy to blend with one another. The eyeliner is also very nice along with mascara. I would definitely be buying this again!!
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
I was really excited for this collaboration, I think they could have gone many ways with it. I was expecting a bit more from it. Yes the products themselves are great but they are not cohesive enough for me.
Ashley C.
Mayfield
This product is amazing quality. Never fails to amaze me how pigmented this product is. Absolutely love this brand and this set!! Everything that comes in it is 10/10. I would recommend this to anyone that’s wanting to get started in makeup.
Danielle D.
Bellingham, WA
I’m sure this isn’t an item that you would be able to purchase anymore, I believe it was a holiday collection. The packaging is adorable but better than that, every product inside is something I used and adored!
Angelique A.
This definitely wasn't my favorite thing from too face and kat von d collaboration. It was kinda pricey the color scheme didn't really wow me . The colors are true to color. This isn't good for my everyday look
Natalia Y.
I bought this from someone on poshmark so it was a little use but it was super pretty still and I just simply love kat von d! Very easy and smooth to apply and blend! I would definitely recommend to others
Rebecca K.
If I am going out for the night or I'm planning on spending great night somewhere this is a perfect little kit to bring with. It's got everything you need to create a perfect look! And I love the colors!
Dryden G.
Middletown, OH
Very disappointed. The shades on both sides are bland. Not an exciting collaboration at all. The only shade that interests me is the red shade on Kat's side. Cute idea though, just wasn't executed well.
Giana D.
Athens, OH
I think this combination of the two palates is genius!! I love that they are magnetized together and I love how different they are from each other. So pigmented with minimal fallout! Love so much!!!!!
Brandy K.
Darlington, SC
I really like this product. It is very pigmented but with blending I found it to be a little difficult. Though if you don’t mind working with it it will blend out. I would purchase this product again.
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
Too Faced Better Than Sex vs Benefits Theyre Real Which is better and why?
Jennifer M.
Providence, Ri
I so wanna try this! How is everyone feeling about the mascara ?
Christie K.
Lower Sackville, NS
Nur A.
We're the sets worth the money?
Maranda E.
Modesto, CA
Do you get the eyeliner and the mascara or are they sold seperatly?