BY TOO FACED #49 in Makeup Palettes

Better Together won’t last long, so get it while you still can!

SET INCLUDES:

• Omg I have never wanted anything more in my life than thi...1 Answers
  • Are eyeshadow a decent size?? For the price4 Answers
Aamna A.
Canton, MI
Talk about PIGMENT! And it's such an amazing deal. The mascara is such a popular and all one favorite delivering amazing results, but a little fall out. The shadows are super nice quality but the variation is okay.
Jazznea T.
Too Faced x Kat Von D Better Together Ultimate Eye Collection
value : ($65.00 for 0.71 oz.)
This includes two palettes that “lock” together magnetically. Each palette has six eyeshadows, and the set of palettes also came with a black liquid eyeliner and full-sized black mascara.
Now for the price I wasn't a huge fan of I think 50 dollars would of been best
But I am a fellow Too Faced and Kat Von D fan so I had to get my hands on one
The Too Faced side is really light and girly in my opinion metallic colors and what not and their
Do some light Smokey eyes and basic looks
But the Kat Von D side is more edgy and out there
The black (devotion) they have is bold as usual which I adore and the red (swoon) she added was a beautiful bright 1950s red also metallic
This pallet was the perfect blend of metallic and bold colors . And even though it is Cleary two different styles they can be blended together if used right .
Pigmentation is 9 out of 10 for me
It wears well. And I give this 5 starts
#Review #TooFaced #KatVonD #Like #FiveStars #Makeup #Pallet #Sephora #Influenster #BetterTogether
Chanie B.
NY
I absolutely love this eye collection! I rly love how there's such a variety of colors and I can choose to either go neutral or bold. I've also used it on clients and realized the colors go well with any skin tone!
Lauren H.
Portsmouth
Love me some Kat Von D products. Well work the money. Her products are full of pigments. Long lasting. Never heavy feeling. Amazing coverage. I seriously would offer this makeup to all of my girl friends to try.
Rachel C.
Gibbsboro, NJ
This combo i was hyped for. The packaging alone was beautiful. They click together to form a heart <3 however while i love both palates individually i didnt feel they lent to much to the other to work together.
Natalie A.
montrose california
An iconic palette of two different brands colliding together for that extra edge. Both sides have amazing pigments and I recommend to anyone that’s feeling a little sweet but sinister. I would buy this again!
Jes M.
Milwaukee, WI
The packaging is so cute and I love the magnet aspect of the palettes, but the pigmentation just wasn’t there. There wasn’t an ungodly amount of fallout but the shadows were just falling a little flat for me.
kimz V.
this has the cutest packaging ever but the eye-shadow color combos kind of throw me off!! i couldn’t really create a cohesive look with the colors provided!! super pigmented and adorable but not everyday use!!
Alexis M.
Titusville, FL
These colors are NOT cute together. Better than sex mascara is not even worth your time. You’re basically paying for the packaging of the eyeshadow palette. It’s just a bunch of random colors thrown together.
JAWNIE B.
Easley, SC
This is a good product...im not saying the best cause I don't reach for it much... I'm more of a tarte urban Decay gurl.. I don't have nothing to say it's good.. pigmented... and lasts all day just not my best product
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
Too Faced Better Than Sex vs Benefits Theyre Real Which is better and why?
Jennifer M.
Providence, Ri
I so wanna try this! How is everyone feeling about the mascara ?
Christie K.
Lower Sackville, NS
Nur A.
We're the sets worth the money?
Maranda E.
Modesto, CA
Do you get the eyeliner and the mascara or are they sold seperatly?