BY TOO FACED #55 in Makeup Palettes

Better Together won’t last long, so get it while you still can!

SET INCLUDES:

• Omg I have never wanted anything more in my life than thi...1 Answers
  • Are eyeshadow a decent size?? For the price4 Answers
Krizha K.
Las Vegas, NV
Can I just say.... omg best of both worlds! I love this palette it’s amazing. It has all the colors I love.
paula b.
This productl is very good to me it served me a lot and I consider that others also use it.i love product.
Cindy O.
Ventura, CA
Great for in the go. The liner is my all time favorite and the mascara works great! My lashes look fuller.
Nijole C.
Really love these products, have my own and l love them very pigmanded aplys very nice and looks very good
rachel k.
Good camboo , highly pigmented, and the colors go on SO smoothly!Very beautiful packaging and affordabel👌
Anna's B.
Cardiff, Cardiff
Katvond is amazing brand. I love these products. But it's quite expensive. That's why I'm giving 4 stars.
Andrea E.
Pradera Valle del cauca
Sus colores de sombras son genial, además la presentación del empaque me encanta, sombras muy pigmentadas
Gabiie L.
100% recomendada, me encanta este producto, tiene que probarlo todos, yo lo he utilizado u está perfecto
member-09ee8
SO HAPPY THEY MATCHED TOGETHER TO MAKE THIS!!!! AMAZING PRODUCT AWESOME APPLY LONG LASTING EASY TO BLEND
Allise-honey H.
Edinburgh, Midlothian
Love this, two of my favourites into one!
Great colours , easy to blend
Great value! Highly recommended
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
Too Faced Better Than Sex vs Benefits Theyre Real Which is better and why?
Jennifer M.
Providence, Ri
I so wanna try this! How is everyone feeling about the mascara ?
Christie K.
Lower Sackville, NS
Nur A.
We're the sets worth the money?
Maranda E.
Modesto, CA
Do you get the eyeliner and the mascara or are they sold seperatly?