BY TOO FACED #65 in Makeup Palettes

Better Together won’t last long, so get it while you still can!

SET INCLUDES:

• 6 eye shadows from Too Faced in signature formula
  • 6 eye shadows from Kat Von D in signature formula
  • Formulated without Parabens

• So I have to know - is this palette worth the price? The...2 Answers
  • Omg I have never wanted anything more in my life than thi...1 Answers
  • Are eyeshadow a decent size?? For the price4 Answers
Vivien V.
Pigmentation on the kat von d is insane. Def a pallete of fun colors to try out for a fun date night look or even a seductive look with a pop of color. The too faced side is good too. It’s more of an everyday pallet to me.
ash V.
bakersfield
This product was the best one I ca spend my money on the good things were thy it was all different kinds of colors , all the colors were my favorite ones it’s definitely long last for a whole day look and looks good on anyone I would recommend this to any girls
Jackie M.
Chatsworth, GA
This is the greatest palette I have! It's basically a traveling palette since you can take with you whever you go! It could be used for any skin tone and there's a mixture of mattes and shimmer colors! I would definitely buy this again and I would highly recommend
megan Z.
Chesterland, OH
I got this as a gift and worst too faced product ever and good for nothing not pigmented at all and the kat von d side was wonderful long lasting great side they should have never done his in the first place and Too faced got hard pan in the first month
Jerelli G.
The mascara is hands down my favorite of all time! The toofaced side I use mostly to set the eye concealer and transition shades. The Kat Von D side is my favorite. The colors are cute and dramatic. I would buy it again.
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Ricki M.
Houston , TX
I hate to be the person to kill The buzz but REALLY TOO FACED? OK here's the positive Kat Von D side is amazing. The shades are pigmented, visible, buttery, and blend like a dream. I also enjoy the fact you get the mascara and eyeliner in the full-size but that's the only reason I gave this pallet three stars because if not I definitely would've rated it lower. OK now too faced side is the problem. They're just so basic next to KVD. BFF and lovely are yuck. Friendsperation is gorgeous tho. Heart of gold, power couple, and better together are just ok. I noticed the darker Jades didn't blend well at all. I'm really sad because I've been waiting for this product to drive and it is so disappointing. Kind on the fence about returning it though because it is a limited edition. But is not in list have saved a coin for the Kat Von D liquid lipstick release
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
If you're going to buy the eyeliner and mascara anyways that makes this palette a great deal at $21. If you are new to makeup and have nothing from either brand again this may be a great deal. If you're like me and have bought an ungodly amount of palettes this year no I don't think you NEED this. The colors are pigmented and easily blendable for the most part but these colors are nothing new or unique except for maybe the red if you own more than one too faced palettes or three popular palettes in general you've probably already got these colors.
Do you need it? Probably not.
If you want it to support your fav artist or because it's cute or because you want to show it off like makeup is some sort of status symbol then you can feel confident in The fact that it's of decent quality. It's got a little fallout but if you can't deal with fine milled, high quality shadows and doing your face makeup last so you can clean up any fallout you won't really have any issue with drugstore makeup since it's made with bigger particles. The reason I'm taking a star off is because every single one of these colors are repeats. They may call it something different but from recent, popular palettes from the both of them I guarantee you've seen this or own them already.
Carrigan C.
Huntsville, AL
The absolute BESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST. YALL BETTER ORDER NOWWWWWW. TOTALLY WORTH THE MONEY. I HAVE TAN SKIN SOOOOOOOOOOO PIGMENTED. I WEAT DAY AND NIGHT AND IT DOESNT FADE. I WOULD DEFIANTLYBUY AGAIN. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Jazznea T.
Yonkers, NY
Too Faced x Kat Von D Better Together Ultimate Eye Collection
value : ($65.00 for 0.71 oz.)
This includes two palettes that “lock” together magnetically. Each palette has six eyeshadows, and the set of palettes also came with a black liquid eyeliner and full-sized black mascara.
Now for the price I wasn't a huge fan of I think 50 dollars would of been best
But I am a fellow Too Faced and Kat Von D fan so I had to get my hands on one
The Too Faced side is really light and girly in my opinion metallic colors and what not and their
Do some light Smokey eyes and basic looks
But the Kat Von D side is more edgy and out there
The black (devotion) they have is bold as usual which I adore and the red (swoon) she added was a beautiful bright 1950s red also metallic
This pallet was the perfect blend of metallic and bold colors . And even though it is Cleary two different styles they can be blended together if used right .
Pigmentation is 9 out of 10 for me
It wears well. And I give this 5 starts
#Review #TooFaced #KatVonD #Like #FiveStars #Makeup #Pallet #Sephora #Influenster #BetterTogether
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
Too Faced Better Than Sex vs Benefits Theyre Real Which is better and why?
Jennifer M.
Providence, Ri
I so wanna try this! How is everyone feeling about the mascara ?
Christie K.
Lower Sackville, NS
Nur A.
We're the sets worth the money?
Maranda E.
Modesto, CA
Do you get the eyeliner and the mascara or are they sold seperatly?

back