BY TOO FACED

Better Together won’t last long, so get it while you still can!

SET INCLUDES:

• Omg I have never wanted anything more in my life than thi...1 Answers
  • Are eyeshadow a decent size?? For the price4 Answers
Victoria H.
Toledo
Es increible, super pigmentado y super facil de usar.
Junta dos marcas impresionantes y que s ecomplementan muy bien la verdad. Super recomendado
Domnisoara S.
Ravensthorpe
I love too faced but I also love kat von d its an wonderful brand and their products are amazing I've tried this and I really recomand it a lot
Brooke W.
gatton
These colours are to die for, application is so easy breezy I love using this pallet. The packaging is so cute and creative I love it,
So much
Lora M.
Winnipeg, MB
Kat Von D products are great! They are smooth and easy to apply.They do not crumble or leave creases.I enjoy the packaging too.Its beautiful.
sara A.
Rome
The Kat Von D side is very pigmented and easy to blend, the Too Faced side is easy to blend but some colors don’t have a lot of pigment
Pour E.
J'aimerai avoir ce article les couleurs sont juste waw est la pigmentation aussi j'aurais aimé la tester et parler dans mes réseau sociaux
Lorena R.
I've never seen two heart-shaped shadows and two are super cute and I love it . Me encantan no se donde venden esas paletas son hermosas♡♡
Ingrid A.
San José
I love it 💖😍 everything!! It's gorgeous 👌 the colors are beautiful, perfect for day and night looks 🌞🌛 and the presentation 😍 beautiful 💖
Mahi M.
This is a power pack with two amazing products. Palette and beautiful eyeliner are little overly priced but are one of the best products
Maribella K.
London , Elephant and castle
I love love love this packaging, I get excited every time I use it. Pigment isn't as strong but it's a more natural looking on the face
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
Too Faced Better Than Sex vs Benefits Theyre Real Which is better and why?
Jennifer M.
Providence, Ri
I so wanna try this! How is everyone feeling about the mascara ?
Christie K.
Lower Sackville, NS
Nur A.
Chicago
We're the sets worth the money?
Maranda E.
Modesto, CA
Do you get the eyeliner and the mascara or are they sold seperatly?